The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
dexhead22 Offline

Default 02-13-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisianDream,Feb 13 2009, 02:44 PM
LOL.
I had a good lul at that myself.

All a drug can do is manipulate endogenous chemicals, nothing you can't do on your own with proper know-how. [/QUOTE]

holy shit dude, your definetly not the rabbit. on a side note, are you just making this up as you go or are you a fucking narcotics agent?

yeah I smacked my head against that wall and it felt good, see mutherfucker... BAM... I did it again.
(#22)
Old
Hot Rod Zoidberg Offline
Too much, the Magic Bus

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 02-14-2009, 04:02 PM

Communicating with God? Why does this sound like this kid has psychological issues like psychotic episodes?

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188
(#23)
Old
Nahprohtemortxed Offline
In the Alembic

My Mood: Devilish
Default 02-14-2009, 04:25 PM

I for one don't think the article was unfair or anything of the sort at all. It was straight to the point imo. No bashing on DXM whatsoever, they just told it like it is. You guys talk about how they never have articles on how drugs are a good thing, and that is just ludacris. Who wants to read an article on how tripping changed one's life for the better??? This is not news, and it happens much more often than some crazy guy on a massive DXM binge chasing people with axes and talking to "god".
(#24)
Old
dexhead22 Offline

Default 02-14-2009, 11:01 PM

The thing is that I would think if it was just the dex and not some underlying mental condition they would have mentioned it. The fact that it never comes up is a bit telling, and seems to me that he may very well have had them they just failed to mention it. Halftruths can tell a false story. Maybe it was just the dex though I don't know.

yeah I smacked my head against that wall and it felt good, see mutherfucker... BAM... I did it again.
(#25)
Old
Nahprohtemortxed Offline
In the Alembic

My Mood: Devilish
Default 02-14-2009, 11:50 PM

It's quite obvious he has mental issues, because his own family put up a restraining order against him, and didn't even bother with an intervention. I could see dex doing this to someone, if you've taken enough for long enough and aren't necessarily psychotic, you just have the right type of personality, or you have the right set of underlying issues, which causes a bad mix with the DXM. I'm sure the DXM contributed to it, for sure it did. DXM just wasn't meant for him.
(#26)
Old
the Ego killer Offline
The true face of evil

Default 02-15-2009, 02:05 PM

some people go nuts on dxm,
well some people is a misnomer, i'm talking about myself.
i never got violent, just criminal in a major way.
all addictions cause that though i suppose, the only thing is i didn't need all the money i was making to support my habit, i just loved pulling off (self incrimination censored.)

i'm that bastard that's banging your sister and getting her into dissociative drugs, putting my WEIGHT on it in clubs, the DISCO GODFATHER, the pettiest of thugs, stealing your things to buy pain pills and syrup to chug.
(#27)
Old
newfie22 Offline

My Mood: Dexed
Default 02-15-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
It only takes one fucked up person to give everyone in the community a bad name... YAY
word

<span style=\'font-family:Times\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'>dad a chum, dod a chock, did a chee.......don't you worry, you've got the key!</span></span></span>
(#28)
Old
MaslowK Offline
Self Destruct Absolutive

My Mood: Bitchy
Default 02-15-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by treezy z@Feb 15 2009, 10:05 AM
some people go nuts on dxm,
My roommates GF did the first time she did DXM, but all she did was run up and down the stairs screaming. Seemed like she was having a good time though and no one was getting hurt so hell.

'Yeah man I tell ya what man that dang ol’ internet man you just go in on there and point and click talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there man just go click click click click click it’s real easy man."
http://myspace.com/kingkow
(#29)
Old
Abakua81 Offline

Default 02-17-2009, 12:50 AM

This man obviously had other psych problems.

(#30)
Old
Epigone Offline

Default 02-19-2009, 02:23 PM

Yeah he definitely had mental issues, but either way DXM can make someone freak the hell out, even on a low dose. I know from experience, unfortunately. Several people I've introduced to DXM over the years have had BAD reactions.....only females actually, and I have a theory on males being able to handle the effects of DXM better just due to the sheer number of incidences in my experience of females freaking and males not.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson

http://www.last.fm/user/drugmoth
http://twitter.com/drugmoth
http://loaded-gun.com