The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
locomotiv Offline

My Mood: Mellow
Default 06-30-2010, 12:42 AM

nothing to do with this thread...

but one time i was in sioux falls south dakota checking into a motel 6. as i was filling out the paperwork the girl at the desk gets a phone call and shes looking really upset. turns out her boyfriend's dad died or something. shes crying and going "i dont know what to do" and im just staring at her AND filling out this paperwork waiting for the least bad time to tell her i want to pay the 2 bucks for the wifi.

“I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide...” -Mitch Hedberg

Last edited by locomotiv; 06-30-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: that made no sense without the and
(#12)
Old
Bhikku Online
ॐ ಠ_ಠ Ave Satani

My Mood: Sick
Default 06-30-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locomotiv View Post
nothing to do with this thread...

but one time i was in sioux falls south dakota checking into a motel 6. as i was filling out the paperwork the girl at the desk gets a phone call and shes looking really upset. turns out her boyfriend's dad died or something. shes crying and going "i dont know what to do" and im just staring at her AND filling out this paperwork waiting for the least bad time to tell her i want to pay the 2 bucks for the wifi.
holy shit that is intense.....
(#13)
Old
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ Offline

Default 07-04-2010, 01:49 AM

I don't know I've calculated that I've taken APPX 7000+ CCC's in the last 4 years. Haven't had any seizure issues, but I don't condone this behavior it was in my more suicidal days. But then again I am prescribed a anti seizure drug that I take irregularly for Bipolar.

(#14)
Old
thomasKMFDM Online
Lead Administrators

Default 07-04-2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly Eye View Post
I don't know I've calculated that I've taken APPX 7000+ CCC's in the last 4 years. Haven't had any seizure issues, but I don't condone this behavior it was in my more suicidal days. But then again I am prescribed a anti seizure drug that I take irregularly for Bipolar.
Combining this medication with DXM is almost certainly unsafe.

<lucid|ril|aniracetam> " identify your personal god to help you master your horrible disease, junkie "

<lHunter_S_Thompson> but hey who needs facts when your in the global warming eugenics jihad

Wall graffiti in the Paris student uprising in in the late 60s:
"I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL CHRISTIANS"

http://myspace.com/thomaskmfdm
(#15)
Old
bay_Inaudible Offline

My Mood: Confused
Default 07-04-2010, 01:48 PM

I've never taken CCC's, i only do syrup. The image of pills just doesn't appeal to me, and i feel like im drinking some sort of magic potion with the syrup.

I know that help with powder is against the rules, but i just have a question about it. Do most vendors require you to actually contact them and explain why you are ordering their product, or request some sort of identification?
Again i am not asking for references just faq.

(#16)
Old
Hot Rod Zoidberg Offline
Too much, the Magic Bus

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 07-05-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay_Inaudible View Post
I've never taken CCC's, i only do syrup. The image of pills just doesn't appeal to me, and i feel like im drinking some sort of magic potion with the syrup.

I know that help with powder is against the rules, but i just have a question about it. Do most vendors require you to actually contact them and explain why you are ordering their product, or request some sort of identification?
Again i am not asking for references just faq.
I think this would be more a thing with legitimate lab suppliers, I don't know because I've never ordered DXM powder. Any RC I've ordered I didn't need any explanation, but one time I ordered a substance using an "obvious" email (hollowhippie) and was denied. Almost had a gram of 2C-I, damn...

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188