The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Hamletthunktoomuch

Default 03-05-2005, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Didnt we do this w/ Kurt Kobain?
Personally, I think Kurt just took his money and bought a farm in some other country and is living with his 20 hot maids-a-milkin'.

I'm sure he staged the whole thing just to get away from Courtney.

Quote:
I hope whoever did this is fucking shot. I really do. Sorry for being so coarse but it just really makes me angry..
I'd actually be surpised if the government didn't have him killed. He was so damn subversive.
(#12)
Old
Krystena Offline
Moderated Poster

My Mood: Twisted
Default 03-05-2005, 06:05 PM

Kurts dental work was found in various spots. If he staged it on his own the investigation team and coroner wouldnt have gone along w/ it. I doubt the government made HST a target. What gain is there? I mean he gets fucked up, writes stuff, who cares? Is this really a cause for concern rather than jus being a part of counter culture? HST offed himself. Everytime somelike like him does this, Like Kurt and HST, there will be people spewing off how it was a consipracy. People don't like to cope and close things, they like to drag it out as much as possible for the pure reason of speculation and spreading garbage.
(#13)
Old
Hamletthunktoomuch

Default 03-05-2005, 06:34 PM

Quote:
People don't like to cope and close things, they like to drag it out as much as possible for the pure reason of speculation and spreading garbage.
Or maybe they just don't take the first newstory as god-given fact.
(#14)
Old
K-ParAdoX Offline

Default 03-06-2005, 12:09 AM

I find this intriguing to say the least...

...but why is this in DXM news?

Needs an avatar.
(#15)
Old
Rillusion

Default 03-06-2005, 12:29 AM

Quote:

(As for 9/11 ... I always thought, why bother bombing the WTC, when it would be much easier just to cut funding and manpower and attention so as to "accidentally" let one of the gazillions of attempted terrorist attacks per year succeed? The latter approach has plausible deniability; you could never really prove it was intentional unless someone came forward. Maybe this would make a good thread for debate, then again maybe not)

Maybe you forget how the airplane companies have been ripped off and enslaved, and free travel is no longer so free.

The illuminati, or whoever is pretending to be the illuminati, the bush + cheney crowd of hedonistic bohemians, have scored rapes on multiple fronts on this atrocity...

WHERE THE FUCK IS KARMA? How have these evil creatures been allowed to conquer and plunder so uninterrupted? Are we ALL too fucked up to do anything coherent and cohesive about this?

Oh well... Hunter man I miss you I wish I had gotten to hear you speak and I SWEAR to dedicate my life to bringing down, or at least bringing light ON, the tyrants to be.

Peace n Love
(#16)
Old
Eloivore Offline
Retired mods

Default 03-06-2005, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by K-ParAdoX@Mar 5 2005, 11:09 PM
Um, because it's Void's site?

"... the feverish delusions and utter helplessness is learned and best not overdone. quit sucking on the teat of dr mom" - libel

Me: "I can't believe they're making me teach Freshman biology. What am I going to do with a classroom full of 18 year olds?"
Pamela: "Try not to sleep with them?"

"the shittiest part about the internet is that we can mix baby taunts with heavier concepts, top it off with graphic imagery, and go home feeling like we just did something smart." - d8ff752
(#17)
Old
leafy green Offline

Default 03-06-2005, 05:40 AM

yeah thats a real fucking great response, agntorng, the most logical step, to say some generalization and then state that yes, hunter actually did kill himself

the interesting thing is that the WTC story has vanished mysteriously. and why is this such a far fetched story? isnt it generally accepted the government is rather corrupt, manipulating our civil liberties left and right\(?)

and before naysayers commented on this story did you even bother to look into the theories and the rather large inconsistencies that surround the attacks, or maybe even the inconsistencies that surround bush's immediate invasion of afganistan BEFORE there was solid evidence of any sort of culpability. oh yeah and did you forget iraq

blah blah blah well ive seen enough movies to know that conspiracy theories are all bunk and fox news tells me that the danger level is ELEVATED nevermind the fact that its been that way for four fucking years

im aware of the danger of falling into the paranoid conspiracist trap, but if you look at it from bwhites stance, and ask well what evidence would i need, i think i would need all of that text blacked out with sharpies before being released to the public 5 years later, and all of the "homeland security" crapola mmm maybe an explanation for every god damn thing bush has ever done

oh wait the only explanation i need is that hes a sociopathic, violent bigot who enjoys cutting down trees

http://www.bushnews.com/attack.htm
http://www.infowars.com/resources.html

"
TASHKENT, Aug 08, 2001 (Itar-Tass via COMTEX) -- The George W. Bush administration is to provide additional financial assistance to the people of Afghanistan. The sum will amount to 6.5 million dollars, as offcially reported by the information department of the Uzbek Embassy in the United States. The total volume of U.S. financial help to Afghanistan will amount to over 132 million dollars this year. Thus, the USA will become the world's biggest financial source for Afghanistan."
"

oh yeah and this guys the new head of homeland security doesent he look TRUSTWORTHY

YES RILL LET US NOT EVEN BEGIN TO SPEAK OF THE OWL WORSHIPPING BOHEMIAN CLUB AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER, AS IT IS PREPOSTEROUS WHAT A SILLY IDEA A CLUB OF OLD MEN WHO OWN THE WORLD HOW COULD IT BE

and uh when was the last time we heard of a thwarted terrorist attack other than whatever nonsense desiree carvajal babbles about and that other douchebag mike whateverthefuck

AH

i apologize
(#18)
Old
rfgdxm Offline

Default 03-06-2005, 09:03 AM

The NY Post ain't exactly the New York Times. Consider the credibility of the source.

http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/
http://www.coricidin.org/
(#19)
Old
rfgdxm Offline

Default 03-06-2005, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bwhite+Mar 6 2005, 03:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bwhite @ Mar 6 2005, 03:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--K-ParAdoX@Mar 5 2005, 11:09 PM
Um, because it's Void's site? [/b][/quote]
Cynic. If the 2 of us ever met in real life, we might get along. HST did once mention using Romilar. Therefore, this is DXM news.

http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/
http://www.coricidin.org/
(#20)
Old
dawhiterabbit Offline
My spoon is too big....

My Mood: Lurking
Default 03-06-2005, 11:03 AM

Quote:
The NY Post ain't exactly the New York Times. Consider the credibility of the source.
i was gonna say the same thing. the new your post is only a step abouve national enquirer and star papers.