The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#31)
Old
Magnus_Grey Offline

Default 01-19-2004, 06:30 PM

That manslaughter thing is a urban legend. Unfortuantly there are may other nasty things they can charge you with that will put you away for years. The moral of this story is simple. Dont get caught. If you get caught once, don't get caught again.

-Bryan

Today I woke up. Today is a good day.

I haven't yet met a man who had no secrets to unveil.

"You seem to have a amphetamine imbalance in your brain. We can fix that."

"I am certain of nothing except the holiness of the Heart's affection and the truth of immagination-What the imagination siezes as Beauty must be truth-whether it exsisted before or not". -John Keats
(#32)
Old
Supernaut Offline

Default 01-25-2004, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by levomethorphan@Jan 15 2004, 07:29 PM

These guys should really appeal their sentence, though. The sentence guideline for 400 pounds of LSD (which is approximately what they were charged with) is only about 15 to 20 years.
damn....
400 pounds of LSD is about (at 75 micrograms/hit) 2.4 billion hits that nobody will ever get to take, aside from that cleanup dude who go 1,200 on his skin. What a tragedy. It is kind of sad that our whole country has been depending on these 2 guys to manufacture virtually all our LSD...

<span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Jesus Christ, you people suck at drugs - EvS</span>
(#33)
Old
Magnus_Grey Offline

Default 01-26-2004, 01:32 PM

They had 10 grams of LSD and as far as I know there is no specific charge for creating 100's of lbs of it.

-Bryan

Today I woke up. Today is a good day.

I haven't yet met a man who had no secrets to unveil.

"You seem to have a amphetamine imbalance in your brain. We can fix that."

"I am certain of nothing except the holiness of the Heart's affection and the truth of immagination-What the imagination siezes as Beauty must be truth-whether it exsisted before or not". -John Keats
(#34)
Old
Infected Method Offline

Default 01-28-2004, 02:47 AM

From his site...

Quote:
An appeal is now in process to reverse the decision. Please return to this site for more updates

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I envision turbulence and murder since it's an everyday
occurrence</span>