The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
black1abel

Default 01-14-2004, 10:01 PM

isn't it very hard to OD on acid?
(#12)
Old
numberonejuggalo Offline

Default 01-14-2004, 10:47 PM

yes, you would need more lsd than you could probably ever afford to physically od on it..however, you could do stupid shit and/or freak out and thus die, but i don't think most ppl would. esp not if they had a sitter like they ought to
(#13)
Old
C20H25N3O Offline
Retired mods

Default 01-14-2004, 11:01 PM

what bullshit, ok I said it. But I knew this was coming. Actualy I thought I herd something a bout this a few weeks ago, probably not.

Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built on the ruins of the bowers of paradise. -- Common Sense -- Tom Paine

--
"I think that marijuana should not only be legal, I think it should be a cottage industry." -- Steven King
(#14)
Old
HeadOnAStick Offline

Default 01-14-2004, 11:11 PM

Maybe you had a precognitive dream of a horrible article being written to devestate the drug-using community.

-Head

Mister Loh will you sing to me?
Contact with nature, that's very very important. Everybody in society today is so busy busy busy, there's no time to talk to yourself, and to talk to the nature
(#15)
Old
pr0zac Offline
Retired mods

Default 01-14-2004, 11:18 PM

Wow. I want to say something sympathetic, or intelligent, or optimistic but honestly I can't think of anything that doesn't sound pathetic in light of this. Hope for better for good people in the future...

-zac

<d8ff752> wheres my yam daddy at
<d8ff752> pr0zac is the yam-daddy

yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams
(#16)
Old
C20H25N3O Offline
Retired mods

Default 01-14-2004, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HeadOnAStick@Jan 14 2004, 10:11 PM
Maybe you had a precognitive dream of a horrible article being written to devestate the drug-using community.

-Head
that sounds about right. I have tons of dreams but have trouble recalling them.

Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built on the ruins of the bowers of paradise. -- Common Sense -- Tom Paine

--
"I think that marijuana should not only be legal, I think it should be a cottage industry." -- Steven King
(#17)
Old
Vo2x

Default 01-15-2004, 01:12 AM

I saw a man get charged for hacking up his wife and scattering her remains across the state I live in and get only 30 years WITH PAROLE. I cannot believe that they would get Life and 30 years without parole. Drug laws in the US are in sad need of readjustment at the least. Acid is already hard to get here as it is in this area and I'm sure this is going to help the price and availability. Tose two guys have some serious time ahead of them.
(#18)
Old
Vo2x

Default 01-15-2004, 01:37 AM

http://www.freepickard.org/
(#19)
Old
Trippster

Default 01-15-2004, 03:19 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!. no wonder why there is no good acid in Washington (skagit valley)

I salute those men in there quest!
(#20)
Old
ashtar7

Default 01-15-2004, 11:36 AM

Leonard Pickard looks like he has his third eye nearly escaping through his skin.