The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#31)
Old
Eloivore Offline
Retired mods

Default 11-20-2004, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Feldwebel Pfeffer@Oct 14 2004, 01:31 AM
wait, why is there no revolution?
Because they're usually coopted by power-hungry fuckers hell-bent on starting a dictatorship?

"... the feverish delusions and utter helplessness is learned and best not overdone. quit sucking on the teat of dr mom" - libel

Me: "I can't believe they're making me teach Freshman biology. What am I going to do with a classroom full of 18 year olds?"
Pamela: "Try not to sleep with them?"

"the shittiest part about the internet is that we can mix baby taunts with heavier concepts, top it off with graphic imagery, and go home feeling like we just did something smart." - d8ff752
(#32)
Old
squidman Offline

Default 11-20-2004, 11:10 PM

yeah, the local city-Market in town has the cheap robogels as well as the 'real ones'. They ALSO have dexalone, although it it is right next to the pharmacy window (I don't mind, in fact that is a good idea). I hope that CCC get's put away for good. In my last 'placement' under the Division of Youth corrections, a kid living there got ahold of some CCC, and was tripping while I was there on the couch. Since he was pretty fucked up I wrote him a note explaining CCC and how dangerous it is, and that there are documented cases where people have DIED from taking 20 pills. He seemed to take it in stride, even though he was tripping on nearly two full boxes of Coricidin. I told him abouth the dangers of it, and he seemed to be interested. I had him read the note I left for him when his high was over.
I just hope that DXM becomes safer to use and I think that it should be restricted to people 18 and up. When I was less than 18 Years old, I would have disagreed with myself (currently) on this issues. However, when I look at the way I used to be, and when the things that I know now are compared to what they used to be, I simply believe that the opinion I have now is better validated and thought-out.

If you're stuck, just think ...."what would R2D2 do?"

<particles> wtf is a squidbot? how is it playing my music

<lucidistortions> propaganda minister squidman