The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
robojunkie

Default 08-09-2003, 10:12 AM

maybe thats the plan, so they can demonize it even more. there are alot of things id have never known about without dare and mass media watchdogs.
(#22)
Old
CashMoney

Default 08-09-2003, 12:46 PM

[email protected]

Email them and let them know how stupid they are. Flood their inbox with emails of the same nature (showing wrong products, 10 year old little shit, "DMX", etc) so they feel like the total shit asses that they are.
(#23)
Old
PeoplesMind Offline
Retired mods

Default 08-09-2003, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CashMoney@Aug 9 2003, 09:46 AM
[email protected]

Email them and let them know how stupid they are. Flood their inbox with emails of the same nature (showing wrong products, 10 year old little shit, "DMX", etc) so they feel like the total shit asses that they are.
No No spam is easy to fix.... people have tried to do stuff to the dv and its not that hard to just filter it out really quick and stop it from happening

peace,
Nitin

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>
<span style=\'color:green\'>(Forum PM, IRC)
Dextroverse Administrator</span></span>
(#24)
Old
Glenn Offline

Default 10-11-2003, 03:42 AM

"overdose on DXM"...

im so sick of hearing that... it is very hard to overdose on DXM, as long as thats all you're using is dxm. dxm is safer than lsd, and lsd has one of the highest LD 50's known!

now, if some idiot kids heard that cough syrup got you stoned and went out and bought something with a whole lot of bad active chems besides dxm, then yeah, the idiots desrve to die for knowing next to nothing about DXM before they took it.

i dont know waobut anyone else, but i read the entire DXM FAQ before i dosed at all...

<span style=\'color:gray\'>SiNE ANiMA</span>
(#25)
Old
Ilike2trip_DoU?

Default 10-11-2003, 02:46 PM

actually isnt LSD the safest drug. thats what i tought. i read it somewhere on erowid but dont know off the top of my head.
(#26)
Old
Supernaut Offline

Default 10-11-2003, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EvS@Aug 7 2003, 01:06 PM
Propaganda.

I love the part where they call it dmx.
That is my worst pet peeve
ITS A DISSOCIATIVE DRUG, NOT A RAPPER GODDAMIT

<span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Jesus Christ, you people suck at drugs - EvS</span>
(#27)
Old
Jogey

Default 10-12-2003, 04:20 PM

First off, know what the fuck you're talking about. Second, it isn't DMX, its DXM you fucktards.
And, third of all:
Quote:
...Nationally, the drug has been linked to deaths, can cause permanent brain damage...
Quote:
"Robo-tripping" is no safe ride, but rather a dangerous trip that could prove deadly.
Know your shit, talk to us. We should send them a link of this discussion...on second though, nah.
(#28)
Old
Jogey

Default 10-12-2003, 04:23 PM

First off, know what the fuck you're talking about. Second, it isn't DMX, its DXM you fucktards.
And, third of all:
Quote:
...Nationally, the drug has been linked to deaths, can cause permanent brain damage...
Quote:
"Robo-tripping" is no safe ride, but rather a dangerous trip that could prove deadly.
Yeah, and I'm Barbara Walters.
In case they didn't know, it's hard to die from DXM unless you drink like 20 bottles (and who would be able to?) or take the wrong shit.
Know your shit, talk to us. We should send them a link of this discussion...on second though, nah.

Godamn DEA.
"I hope they can see this, because I'm doing it harder than I've ever done it before." /flip off
(#29)
Old
AmbientDistortion

Default 10-13-2003, 11:29 AM

man i hate the media. i dont think kids do it cuz their friends tell them to, ive been doing drugs for 3.5 years or so now and ive never seeen any peer pressure with alcohol, dex, weed, coke, speed, you name it. i think they try it for the same reason i did, i wanted to trip on acid, but it was unavailable and i heard that taking half a box of coricidin cough and cold would produce the same effect so i ate em and after spending that night wrapped up like a mummy in my bed (i thought the sheets ate me) listening to Hole, i decided to research it and found t3p, the dextroverse, and erowid. after that i started drinking robo and then it blew up in the media. either that or they do it because theyre broke and they wanna get fucked up.
(#30)
Old
enigma0100

Default 10-13-2003, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AmbientDistortion@Oct 13 2003, 09:29 AM
man i hate the media. i dont think kids do it cuz their friends tell them to, ive been doing drugs for 3.5 years or so now and ive never seeen any peer pressure with alcohol, dex, weed, coke, speed, you name it.
Exactly. If anything, most of my friends try to get me to STOP doing dxm.