The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
PeoplesMind Offline
Retired mods

Default 08-07-2003, 08:11 PM

everytime an article like this comes out more people know about DXM in the mainstream... and a robotussin CEO/angel gets their wings.

peace,
Nitin

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>
<span style=\'color:green\'>(Forum PM, IRC)
Dextroverse Administrator</span></span>
(#12)
Old
EvS Offline

Default 08-07-2003, 08:30 PM

There are so many lies in that video.

..erowid is in it too.

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'>"Pseudo-philosophical, ego-inflating quote goes here."</span>
(#13)
Old
robojunkie

Default 08-08-2003, 12:19 PM

"I dont know whats gonna happen man, all i know is i wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames."- jim morrison
i think we should take a page from jims book here, eventually powder will be illegal and tussin will be controled substance. maybe not now maybe not soon but if we continue to expand at the current rate due to technology and word of mouth were fukd with a capitol UK as our only escape.
(#14)
Old
SnarkBot Offline

Default 08-08-2003, 12:46 PM

one of my theorys is that dxm will allways bearound and in cough syrup because "the man" is a secret dexer too. like so many of us that act like we dont know anything about dxm but are drinking 8oz bottles of tussin in the shadows.so hill keep it around untill the new "man" is in charge. i just sugest that people keep dxm kinda underground and secret stealthy something or another. thats what ive been doin lately and it works out better for me. like i can dex any time/ all the time i want and like people just dont seem to notice. its crazy. there are like alot of people that do it and get in trouble or give it a bad name and shit too.i forget my point or something. and yeah. bubbles are cool. so blow more bubbles and itll abe ok,and save the rain forest cuz theres alot of stuff in there. and dont rub cat piss in little kids eyes cuz its not good for em ive herd. the end

once you get bord your never the same..
(#15)
Old
PeoplesMind Offline
Retired mods

Default 08-08-2003, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by robojunkie@Aug 8 2003, 09:19 AM
"I dont know whats gonna happen man, all i know is i wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames."- jim morrison
i think we should take a page from jims book here, eventually powder will be illegal and tussin will be controled substance. maybe not now maybe not soon but if we continue to expand at the current rate due to technology and word of mouth were fukd with a capitol UK as our only escape.
I HIGHLY doubt it. The process to make dxm illegal would take a bill to amend the controlled substances act, and that needs to have the approval of the senate and the house, and a presidential signature. I personally have my doubts about DXM becoming illegal anytime in the near future.

peace,
Nitin

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>
<span style=\'color:green\'>(Forum PM, IRC)
Dextroverse Administrator</span></span>
(#16)
Old
robojunkie

Default 08-08-2003, 07:06 PM

i never said near future, you gotta admit its a possibility. then again so is bush shitting gold bricks
(#17)
Old
Stick Offline

Default 08-08-2003, 11:29 PM

Quote:
"They'll take cough syrup just to be cool. They'll do it because their friends tell them to do it," Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman David Jacobson said.
Maybe some people are stupid enough to be like that...but I'm sure most people do drugs for their own pleasure or other reasons.

It's like masturbating...you don't do it to be cool do you? Of course not, you do it because it provides you with pleasure.

"Is it Walk-Away or is it Walk-A-Way?"
- Walkaway 2004
(#18)
Old
crazykid

Default 08-09-2003, 07:49 AM

i'm just outside of detroit... who reported this to channel 4 in detroit?? shit parents probably know about me now from when they found a few cvs tussin bottles under my bed damn.... they watch channel 4 someone pm me.... my aim sn is: fuzzyolga
(#19)
Old
5-MeO-ECO Offline
Retired mods

Default 08-09-2003, 08:39 AM

The best way to bullshit yer parents is with confidence. Start thinking of a sound excuse, THEN worry about if they saw it or not.

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>"Unlike food, drink or sex, the experience of pleasure itself exhibits no tolerance, even though our innumerable objects of desire certainly do. Thus we can eventually get bored of anything - with a single exception. Stimulation of the pleasure-centres of the brain never palls. Fire them in the right way, and boredom is neurochemically impossible."
"Electrical stimulation of the mesolimbic dopamine system is more intensely rewarding than eating, drinking, and love-making; and it never gets in the slightest a bit tedious. It stays exhilarating."

-"Wirehead Hedonism" [http://wireheading.com/index.html]
</span>
(#20)
Old
kuser

Default 08-09-2003, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RoCk StAr@Aug 7 2003, 02:29 PM
and in that video...they showed all the products you defintely should NOT use like coridin maximum strength and robitussin DM lol ... idiots
showing the wrong products is probably far more dangerous than the 'problem' they are reporting on. people will see the program and will use the products shown and might even die