The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
tOfOloco Offline

Default 03-16-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiserin@Mar 15 2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, let's kill people until we solve all of the world's problems. I mean really, I can't think of a problem that can't be solved by killing people. Famine, disease, overpopulation, crime, war, racism, the list goes on.
QFT. All of those problems can be solved with less people populating the world. WTG. :thumbsup:

</span><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Drugs are just like pussy in that all is good but some are better."</td></tr></table><span class=\'signature\'>
(#12)
Old
Shamanix Offline
Chasing the Rabbit

My Mood: Dead
Default 03-16-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiserin@Mar 15 2008, 08:49 PM
Quote:
*load the .45, point at Steve Pasierb's head, Fire* (maybe his knees and stomache first just for shits and giggles, but followed by the head)

Yeah, let's kill people until we solve all of the world's problems. I mean really, I can't think of a problem that can't be solved by killing people. Famine, disease, overpopulation, crime, war, racism, the list goes on.

I think there was a dude who had an idea like this once, I forgot his name though. I think he knew the dude in my signature come to think of it...
seriously? or are you being sarcastic?

¯ ¯ ̿ ̿ ̿¯̿̿¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ ‘̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿̿̿ ̿(̿(̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿̿̿ ̿ ̿¯ ¯