The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Migbee Offline
Shalom

My Mood: Mellow
Default 06-09-2006, 02:41 PM

plenty of people die from aspirin. as a matter of fact i know a few people who have taken a bunch of aspirin in hopes of death.

dxm is only illegal because it makes you think outside the box, not because its actually more dangerous than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litterbox
just this april an iranian cleric said earthquakes were caused by slutty women and edgy haircuts

(#12)
Old
Phantasm Offline

Default 06-10-2006, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Migbee@Jun 9 2006, 12:41 PM

dxm is only illegal because....
Not yet, sir! We must not fight this war in vain!

www.myspace.com/chrisfaziomusic
(#13)
Old
$H@P3$HYFTR3 Offline

Default 06-11-2006, 02:08 PM

they did this to acid as well, and STILL cigs and booze run rampant, and same with eww mcnasty rugged pharmies. for every trippy pharmie out there, a cool billion are created that suck tha nuts off dustbunnies, like opiates, speedies, and antipsychotics, to name a few. oh well, you can tax pharmies cuz theyre whipped up in labs, but you cant do a damn thing bout plants! all it takes is one seed to start a revolution. one seeds equals many more plants, and seeds can stay dormant yet active for aeons. a seed could be on a stoners car floor for a decade and someday they sell tha car, and it gets driven for another five years, until some other burnout cleans tha car one day, finds tha seeds, plants it and BINGO! free herbal medecine. fuck you, medical companies. you cant compete with tha eternal laws of the universe. you can only try in vain.....hehe...ha HAHAHA!!! (cough cough)

sig too large - asta
(#14)
Old
Monoliath Offline
Tryptogryphic Time-Keeper

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 06-13-2006, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by atomic_revolution@Jun 11 2006, 12:08 PM
they did this to acid as well, and STILL cigs and booze run rampant, and same with eww mcnasty rugged pharmies. for every trippy pharmie out there, a cool billion are created that suck tha nuts off dustbunnies, like opiates, speedies, and antipsychotics, to name a few. oh well, you can tax pharmies cuz theyre whipped up in labs, but you cant do a damn thing bout plants! all it takes is one seed to start a revolution. one seeds equals many more plants, and seeds can stay dormant yet active for aeons. a seed could be on a stoners car floor for a decade and someday they sell tha car, and it gets driven for another five years, until some other burnout cleans tha car one day, finds tha seeds, plants it and BINGO! free herbal medecine. fuck you, medical companies. you cant compete with tha eternal laws of the universe. you can only try in vain.....hehe...ha HAHAHA!!! (cough cough)
Wow.

Well said man... :thumbsup:

"As the bonds of flesh are broken, the world becomes apparent"
(#15)
Old
Sabiancym Offline

Default 06-14-2006, 10:13 PM

Hmm not til Jan 1? I live in IL.......*runs to buy as much as as possible*

Not a major deal for me, I live in Chicago, I'll just head to the southside streets and stand at a corner. Gimme 10 mins and I'll find a truckload of anything.
(#16)
Old
Kalu Offline

Default 06-16-2006, 05:48 AM

Quote:
dxm is only illegal because it makes you think outside the box, not because its actually more dangerous than anything
Yeah man the man is supressing our right to write on the face of god man. It's sick man, the whole system..where's the liberty...i met the governor .... he was high as a shitbox kite in a slipstream , on the cocaine columbiania...

"All the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects."
(#17)
Old
levomethorphan Offline
Just say no to AA/NA!

Default 06-21-2006, 01:53 AM

According to some people on this board, DXM powder was already illegal in all 50 states, so this law is a bit redundant, no?

AA's message: Join us or you will die, go to jail, or go insane. Friendly folk, right?

Reject the disease theory of addiction propagated by these AA front groups:
1. American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
2. National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD)
3. National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)

12-step based programs have a 93% stranglehold on drug treatment in America. Brave are those who stand up to the monopoly. Agent Orange goes above and beyond:
http://www.orange-papers.org
(#18)
Old
Our Lady of Infinite Space Offline
your mom

Default 06-21-2006, 01:25 PM

Quote:
According to some people on this board
Who?

Quote:
DXM powder was already illegal in all 50 states
Distribution of DXM powder was technically illegal before as distribution of medication without a license, I think. I don't think possession was covered.

Quote:
so this law is a bit redundant, no?
Lots of states have their own drug laws in addition to the federal drug laws, so such redundancy is not unheard of in "the system."

"As anesthesiologists, we want to help family members not only recognize the signs of Robo tripping but also to ensure that children are aware of the danger inherent in this type of drug abuse."
(#19)
Old
the answer Offline

Default 06-21-2006, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jaytown@Jun 5 2006, 08:43 AM
this law isn't going to make a difference. As of january 1, 2007 there will be a new blackmarket drug to profit from: good job illinois :thumbsup: I think illinois, should enforce the actual laws that they already have instead of keep making new laws.
DO you people think that there is actually going to be much of a blackmarket for this drug?

I keep fussin cuz i cant down that tussin.
(#20)
Old
$H@P3$HYFTR3 Offline

Default 06-21-2006, 08:22 PM

i dont think much of a blackmarket will occur for this, but then again, you can get ibogaine if you look hard enough, which is a drug that i dont think anyone in tha history of tha world has done recreationally. not to mention, has a little legal issue EVER stopped anyone? it doesnt stop murderers, rapists, drug users, drug dealers, thieves, bums, con artists, goat fuckers, etc.... a law is just words. tha reality comes from the experience of tha act. if i was gonna kill someone, i wouldnt be scared of tha law. id first be concerned with how im gonna stay untraceable, then what karmic consequences id have to deal with for taking a life. but a law, by no means, is efficient anymore to stop anyone from doing anything. i think were at a point in history where laws are eventually going to become obsolete as people begin to wake up and realize tha connection between their actions and the outcomes, then theyll start acting in accordance to the outcomes they wanna see. tha law cant be everywhere all tha time, and even when it is, nobody is on its side. its gonna fail. its inevitable. but i can see vigilante style people witnessing a murder and annihilating tha killer. ive done shit like this before. i seen a dude tryin to stab my friend so i pulled out some nunchaku and swung as hard as i could at tha attackers face, probly saved my friends life, put tha kid in tha hospital, and taught the attacker a valuable lesson about fuckin around violently. an tha cops were tryin to find me for it, but due to my craftiness and untrackability, they were never able to. theyd stop me and ask if they knew where *name deleted* (me) was. id give em false clues. or theyd follow me around and id walk all normal but then id pull some ninja shit after i turned a corner and just disappear, leaving em wondering what tha fuck. and they didnt even no what happened. they "heard" that there was a fight and that they had to talk to both involved, plus witnesses. what would thatve solved? tha fight still woulda happened and nobody woulda got punished? why do they even waste their time? i wish theyd actually focus on real criminals. if they seen tha battle, theydve probly rooted for me. they even kno that tha kid i attacked was a huge drug dealer, and all around scumbag, a rapist, etc...and they still have tha sack to try to find me. foolish. not only that, ive had people break into my house tryin to get ten bux off my friend with weapons, and our clan thrashed em up, only to have em flee. then they came back sixty deep with guns and shit tryin to fight. so we call tha cops, and go out and fight with these fux until cops arrive. so tha clan defeats all these people, and tha ones that are still conscious flee into tha night. cops come FOUR hours later, and arrest nobody. many people are still on tha scene. and many are known criminals, theres broken windows, doors torn off tha hinges, guns on tha lawn, and they dont do shit. my brother and i got broken into AGAIN and attacked in our sleep by a crew of goons. they do mad property damage and leave, cops come three hours later. theyre station is right down tha road. for all they kno we coulda been killed by then. cops find tha kids, also known scumfuckers, and dont do a damn thing. no wonder people say fuck tha police. im sure if they heard we had some pot on tha scene they woulda TELEPORTED over to make some arrests on everyone for being anywhere near tha plant, but violence, they just dont seem to care. this is why my clan all carries ninja weapons like stars, nuns, swords, bostaffs, whatnot. cuz we kno were the only ones we can count on. someday tha world will run itself. and tha longer they stay neglectful, tha sooner that happens. people will just get sick of it and then ignore em.

sig too large - asta