The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
mans/laughter Offline
psyborg xombie

My Mood: Gay
Default 02-04-2010, 03:07 AM

it's still fucked dude.....it's still fucked

I saw my glass as half full; but the bartender just yelled "Last call" and I'm still sober
(#12)
Old
Quon Offline
Master Ninja

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 02-04-2010, 03:41 AM

I honestly don't get why that guy would sell something like that to the kids. He must have been quite greedy and not knew what it was.
(#13)
Old
koala infestation... robots Offline
Marsupalian Whimsicality

Wink 02-04-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quon View Post
I honestly don't get why that guy would sell something like that to the kids. He must have been quite greedy and not knew what it was.
Well, the guy was the owner of a computer gaming shop. Probably a huge, out of touch, nerd (i mean that as a term of endearment, btw) trying to organize a contingent of junior super soldiers to do his bidding via chemical manipulation/conditioning.

Quote:
...from the owner of a computer gaming shop, who said these pills would make them impervious to pain.
So close to the completion of phase one... it really is a shame.

It would not even surprise me if the guy got the inkling that dxm was a super soldier formula from these boards; there have been a couple threads on that. I think Tweek(sp?) was heavily subscribed to that idea at one (or more) points.

I think the store owner (Unless he was just the agreed upon fall guy the kids chose in advance, to cover their real source.) knew what he was selling, at the very least.

Last edited by koala infestation... robots; 02-04-2010 at 01:59 PM.
(#14)
Old
LBDex Offline
Uber User

Default 02-04-2010, 02:17 PM

I don't doubt that the seller knew what it was, but I highly doubt that "the guy got the inkling that dxm was a super soldier formula from these boards".

And trying to build his own little militia? Little bit over analyzed IMO, I think the most practical reason for this happening was simply $$.

Louis frames, eyes lower than my G.P.A.
(#15)
Old
koala infestation... robots Offline
Marsupalian Whimsicality

Question 02-04-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachDexer View Post
the most practical reason for this happening was simply $$.
A buisness owner risking his life (and/or livelihood) for "Bt1 per tablet" sounds feasible to you?

(#16)
Old
LBDex Offline
Uber User

Default 02-04-2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koala infestation... robots View Post
A buisness owner risking his life (and/or livelihood) for "Bt1 per tablet" sounds feasible to you?

I didn't pick up on the bt1 part. Yeah, when you bring in that our dollar equals 33 of theirs, it does become a little bit more confusing. But seriously, what could one do, even if he had control over some 9 year olds? Build the most badass box car derby racer, ever?

Louis frames, eyes lower than my G.P.A.
(#17)
Old
thomasKMFDM Offline
Lead Administrators

Default 02-06-2010, 11:59 AM

In most other countries the grades do not line up with the grades in the states. For instance in the netherlands a 5th grader is someone in the 5th year of secondary school which is essentially equivalent to the senior year of high school. (Based on the secondary school diploma obtained the amount of years spent attending secondary school is different here. There different diplomas grand access to different levels of continued study. Four years for low level business education, five years for high level business education and six years for scientific level education.)

<lucid|ril|aniracetam> " identify your personal god to help you master your horrible disease, junkie "

<lHunter_S_Thompson> but hey who needs facts when your in the global warming eugenics jihad

Wall graffiti in the Paris student uprising in in the late 60s:
"I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL CHRISTIANS"

http://myspace.com/thomaskmfdm
(#18)
Old
Quon Offline
Master Ninja

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 02-06-2010, 08:15 PM

^^^Good to know.

Quote:
trying to organize a contingent of junior super soldiers to do his bidding via chemical manipulation/conditioning.
What... in counterstrike or something like that?

Quote:
It would not even surprise me if the guy got the inkling that dxm was a super soldier formula from these boards; there have been a couple threads on that.
I've thought that once or twice but then the lack of mobility/concentration destroys it. : /
(#19)
Old
Vince Klortho Offline

My Mood: Twisted
Default 02-07-2010, 04:21 AM

that's some fuckin southpark shit right there.

I'm not famous. Please leave my weiner alone.
(#20)
Old
grushenka Offline
hello coquelicot

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default 02-07-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans ata View Post
As this is a report from Thailand, it's unsurprisingly very confused. I doubt these students were actually "ill". Either they threw up and thought they were dying, or they were tripping and making other people think something was seriously wrong. It mentions a kid who "took [105mg] and became so ill that teachers had to take him to hostiptal." There's no evidence of even an attempt to get the facts straight here.
Seriously, this article is unsurprisingly vague. I've never heard of such intense nausea from a dose that low. Then again, have we figured out the actual age of these kids? Are they even children or teenagers?

What did my fingers do before they held him? What did my heart do with its love?