The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Solar Rainbow Offline
roast potatos and gravy

My Mood: Paranoid
Default 10-29-2007, 12:36 AM

Breaking news:
Jessica Cathros body was found beaten to death in a small stream outside the Cibola's Health Career Club, with various empty cough medication bottles around her spelling out the words "NARC".
Police officers have confirmed that this horrible murder was made none other than the Deckztovurse CULT which has their hate site on the intaweb. This confirms to previous un researched informational lies about Dxm causing violence is true.
Action has been taken in the community that all Dimetapp flu and allergy has been taken off the shelves in all chemists.

(#12)
Old
Choker Offline
Duct tape boy

My Mood: Blah
Default 10-29-2007, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainbow@Oct 28 2007, 11:36 PM
Breaking news:
Jessica Cathros body was found beaten to death in a small stream outside the Cibola's Health Career Club, with various empty cough medication bottles around her spelling out the words "NARC".
Police officers have confirmed that this horrible murder was made none other than the Deckztovurse CULT which has their hate site on the intaweb. This confirms to previous un researched informational lies about Dxm causing violence is true.
Action has been taken in the community that all Dimetapp flu and allergy has been taken off the shelves in all chemists.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dimetap is shitty anyhow.

We lay, we lay together just not too close, too close [howcloseiscloseenough?]
(#13)
Old
Monoliath Offline
Tryptogryphic Time-Keeper

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 10-29-2007, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Zombie.+Oct 29 2007, 03:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zombie. @ Oct 29 2007, 03:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Rainbow@Oct 28 2007, 11:36 PM
Breaking news:
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dimetap is shitty anyhow. [/b][/quote]
...you do know the above is a joke...right?

I can't wait until they find a cult where people use Robitussin in sacrificial offerings to IROBOT to replace actual blood.

"As the bonds of flesh are broken, the world becomes apparent"
(#14)
Old
SkiTzOz Offline

Default 10-29-2007, 12:02 PM

I abuse DXM.

"Frankly the feeling is fucking fantastic, I'm trippin' like Jesus in the desert when he's fasting"

"Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope."