View Single Post
(#7)
Old
jas_n_p Offline

My Mood: Dexed
Default 06-29-2010, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamanix View Post
There are many powder vendors online. Pure is the only way I dex anymore and ever will again.

But I can understand your position about the extraction and doing it daily. Why not do something with DXM only in it? Like robogels or zicam max? Guaf has been shown to cause kidney stones and stuff at high doses so mucinex isn't smart either (or other guaf containing products).

Maybe get a hobby and stop doing DXM daily? That shit isn't good to do daily. I did what you are doing when I was younger and it is no good. Quit while you are ahead.

Ya I know I need to quit or at least lay off it a little bit. So wierd that dex is my drug of choice theese days. I wish I had regular access to Ketamine. its much easier on the mind and body. As far as a dex only product, as I mentioned in my firstpost, I cant really stomach the syrup any more. Ive never done zicam, everytime I look for it I cant find it. Where exactly can I find a vendor online for powder?? That would be great.. It would also make it nice that I wouldnt have to go to the store and look like a junkie every day too plus if I ordered enuf I wouldnt run out. Ive tried quiting several times, I just cant seem to kick it. I obviously had to stop when I went to the county jail for my felony, then I was put on probation and sent to a 6 mont halfway house. After they gave me privledges to leave the property i was using every day again. No one ever caught on. I ended up walking out of that place after about 2 1/2 months and was later sent to prison to finish my time (whitch was only 3 months at that point.. quite a trade off for having to do 5 years of intensive probation if you ask me) I got in there and wouldnt you know they sold tussin DM on the comissary. Hoo rah. Every tuesday I was straght up dexing outsta my mind. I think the biggest set back for me quitting is that I am a pretty religous person and dex takes my spirituality to quite another level. Dont get me wrong I can be close to God with or without it, but dxm takes you closer to the other side than any other substance that I have ever used. If you have any ideas of good ways to kick this mind boggling habit Im all ears.

"Knowledge is power, but being blinded by science cause's more ignorance than enlightenment."