The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#1)
Old
PeoplesMind Offline
Retired mods

Default 07-29-2003, 07:36 AM

A Carnegie Mellon University student arrested recently at Pittsburgh International Airport for drug possession has become embroiled in what court papers describe as a "large-scale" federal drug investigation spanning the nation.

An attorney for 20-year-old Mark Parraway, however, said the arrest could be a "very big foul-up" and claimed his client was transporting legal substances as part of a legitimate business.

A further search of Parraway's luggage yielded a plastic bag weighing 790 grams containing suspected Ecstasy, according to a field test by a U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent. Also confiscated were several empty baggies and a digital scale.

Parraway told police that through an online company, he buys large quantities of a substance called dextromethorphan, repackages it and sells it.

"Our position is this is legitimate business," Parraway's attorney, William Krzton, said. "At the end of the day, this could be a very big foul-up."

Article : http://www.post-gazette.com/localnews/2003...usted0729p3.asp

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>
<span style=\'color:green\'>(Forum PM, IRC)
Dextroverse Administrator</span></span>
(#2)
Old
Paralysis Offline

Default 07-29-2003, 07:38 AM

Find out which online supplier is in PA. But how do you know he is an online supplier? Maybe i missed something.

"paralysis (wow, what spelling)" - Hunter S. Thompson on his first mescaline trip, in the short story 'Mescalito'.
"If you die, and you're in debt, you win." - Ben Creed
"Why do people do drugs anymore? When reality is such a hallucination." - Lewis Black
"I'm gonna turn water... INTO FUNK!!" - Jesus
"Fat chicks need love too... but they have to pay!" - Quagmire
(#3)
Old
SkimmerX Offline
Retired mods

My Mood: Amused
Default 07-29-2003, 08:19 AM

this can't be good. although Ive never heard of these dudes.

GRAVITY- The ultimate recycling program. ^ ॐ۞ ۞ॐ
(#4)
Old
Tasuke Offline

Default 07-29-2003, 12:20 PM

A google search for the supplier bring up nothing.. I wonder if they 1) Used the real supplier name 2) Exist 3) Got closed down by the DEA or some shit.

I had a dream last night. You were there. You held my hand so tight. I thought I'd just die. Do you remember, when we used to have so much fun? I used to cry sometimes. Those days are gone..
(#5)
Old
pr0zac Offline
Retired mods

Default 07-29-2003, 07:12 PM

Yeah carrying 790grams of DXM on an airplane is a smart idea. Makes me doubt the screening process at Carnegie Mellon.

-zac

<d8ff752> wheres my yam daddy at
<d8ff752> pr0zac is the yam-daddy

yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams yams
(#6)
Old
C20H25N3O Offline
Retired mods

Default 07-30-2003, 11:41 PM

MBEtech(?) used to be located in PA. I don't remember if that was the correct name. They used to have real good prices for everything way back when.

Anyway, what I want draw attention to is after reading the whole article I noticed:

Quote:

The affidavit supporting the request for a search warrant cited a DEA chemist as saying "he is aware of a large-scale nationwide investigation involving one of the companies that Parraway admitted was his source of supply."
Investigation, uh oh. hah

Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built on the ruins of the bowers of paradise. -- Common Sense -- Tom Paine

--
"I think that marijuana should not only be legal, I think it should be a cottage industry." -- Steven King
(#7)
Old
Black Cohosh

Default 08-12-2003, 05:42 PM

Whoa, thats my airport.
(#8)
Old
dexaholic Offline

Default 08-14-2003, 03:14 AM

i know the guy, he visited me actually the beginning of july, and brought that same kilo of dex with him. he also owns [the company] btw.
(#9)
Old
Criptin Offline
DexKing

Default 11-23-2007, 06:33 PM

Wouldnt that be legal though?

Imagine the possibilities..