The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#1)
Old
drdĒv€

Default 04-05-2004, 04:29 PM

Legislator pushes for cough syrup sanctions: Assemblyman Joe Samitian (D-Palo Alto) has begun pushing for a bill to place sanctions on dextromethorphan, or DXM, a drug found in cough medicine, the Times reported.

Health officials report that at least a dozen people, mostly teenagers, have died from abusing the drug in recent years.

California legislators have become alarmed enough to suggest a bill prohibiting over-the-counter sale of products containing DXM, to people under the age of 18.

Story @ page bottom here; http://www.dailytrojan.com/news/2004/04/05...st-650826.shtml
(#2)
Old
HeadOnAStick Offline

Default 04-05-2004, 11:15 PM

Hmm... Isn't Cali the place where most of the DVers tend to gather?

Come my children, flock to Canada! We may not have your robogels, but damnit, our Koffex is cheap, and our Coriciden supplies low!

-Head

Mister Loh will you sing to me?
Contact with nature, that's very very important. Everybody in society today is so busy busy busy, there's no time to talk to yourself, and to talk to the nature
(#3)
Old
vapor Offline
IRC Operators

Default 04-07-2004, 12:44 PM

ill consider it head, ive heard of your koffex and of your kind budds, but for now, ill stay in cali heh

(#4)
Old
levomethorphan Offline
Just say no to AA/NA!

Default 04-07-2004, 10:32 PM

The age restrictions on cigarettes and booze don't seem to prevent them from being the two most widely used drugs by teens. I don't worry too much about it.

AA's message: Join us or you will die, go to jail, or go insane. Friendly folk, right?

Reject the disease theory of addiction propagated by these AA front groups:
1. American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
2. National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD)
3. National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)

12-step based programs have a 93% stranglehold on drug treatment in America. Brave are those who stand up to the monopoly. Agent Orange goes above and beyond:
http://www.orange-papers.org
(#5)
Old
HeadOnAStick Offline

Default 04-07-2004, 11:28 PM

Damnit you guys, I'm lonely over here. The cold's really not that bad. And yeah our bud is ALWAYS quality!

Contact with nature, that's very very important. Everybody in society today is so busy busy busy, there's no time to talk to yourself, and to talk to the nature
(#6)
Old
4The2Season0 Offline

Default 04-08-2004, 04:23 PM

One day we will have a dex meet in canada. One day I tell you!

Anyway Leafs Vs. Cens tonighttt gooo leafs.
(#7)
Old
HeadOnAStick Offline

Default 04-09-2004, 12:46 AM

Dude you're a leafs fan? We have to start the reunification between sens and leafs! It's not right that we hate each other so.

(#8)
Old
11past420 Offline

Default 06-26-2004, 09:12 PM

ok fuck the legislater and his god damned bill too they all need to die i respect most opinions but restricting dxm to teens is bullshit.

so your only smoking the 1 joint tonight'

Ffluffeetalks quotes the cop

cops are supposed to be every non violnet americans friend, but they hate non violent stoners, and treat them like a black guy who got done fucking 3 14 y/o white girls, its really depressing,

- all me my quote, its cited DV!
(#9)
Old
libel Offline
Moderated Poster

My Mood: Brooding
Default 06-27-2004, 01:59 AM

Would prohibition of sale under any form be covered under the dxm exemption act?

Nvm. I forgot about the texas case.
(#10)
Old
Infected Method Offline

Default 06-27-2004, 05:32 AM

Bah, I dont got that much longer till Im 18, so then I dont have to get scared everytime I see one of these bs articles lol

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I envision turbulence and murder since it's an everyday
occurrence</span>