The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
Smokey420 Offline

Default 02-25-2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith's Rain+Feb 24 2009, 12:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Keith's Rain @ Feb 24 2009, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -x1e34cwv@Feb 24 2009, 12:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Keith's Rain
Quote:
@Feb 24 2009, 12:12 PM
You know what, I really don't think that convincing yourself that DXM is a-okay for your brain would really change anything. I mean fuck, who here would actually stop using it if there was a definitive study saying semi-regular use would somehow fuck up your brain permanently? I kbnow I wouldn't. I post on a forum devoted to cough syrup, and I'm not going to stop chugging, you fucking scientists..................See there is an example of the irregular usage and logic and whatnot...forming coherant sentences is more difficult, prolly DXM did a little. But I dont give a fuck man? do you? NO!!! FUCK!!!!!! FUCKING FUCK NUGGET!!! :thumbsup:

this message has been brought to you by the partnership for a drug-free america
that was amusing.

sorry for lack of content in this post btw....I just had to comment on that. It really did tickle me ever so erotically. [/b][/quote]
ooww that is SO TRUE!!

<3 DXM
FOR TEH WIN

and it jut gives us more of a reason to use it...brain damage=intense euphoria, right?
(#22)
Old
the4th Offline

My Mood: Lurking
Default 03-02-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Use of DXM can lead to permanent brain damage
Not a fact...

Quote:
“This stuff is scary,” said Chad Gay
Hah, his last name is GAY. :P

Quote:
“This drug will dumb you down; the brain will shrink,” Terri Allen said. “His reasoning isn’t there; it’s flawed and illogical. His motor skills are not there. His handwriting is gone. In just two years time, he writes like an 80 year-old.”
I thought this quote was especially interesting. I think what his mother is witnessing in him, is reversible. We've all tried to write while ON dxm, and it *does* look like an 80-year-olds' hand writing. Of coarse his reasoning is going to be 'flawed & illogical' while he's on insane amounts of Dxm. He proabably has never given his mother the oppourtunity to see him sober in two years.

Quote:
He used DMX a week ago — though he said he didn’t take very much. He took two bottles of cough syrup and vomited
DMX??? C'mon!

Oh, and the part about him picking the pills out of his puke....We've all been there right? Dxm is expensive. Waste not, want not. Admit you've done it! :P

<u>bodhibewm:</u> <span style=\'colorurple\'>"Yeah i guess no one should have to picture their mom as a coat"</span>
We All Have the Luxury of Interpretation. But only those of us who realize that they own a personality rather than consist of a personality can change it.

(#23)
Old
Hot Rod Zoidberg Offline
Too much, the Magic Bus

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 03-02-2009, 04:44 PM

These stories aren't even worth commenting on anymore, it's all the same shit. They have run out of scare tactics faster then the anti-cannbis nuts

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188
(#24)
Old
Granty-poo665 Offline

My Mood: Gay
Default 03-02-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollow Hippie@Mar 2 2009, 03:44 PM
These stories aren't even worth commenting on anymore, it's all the same shit. They have run out of scare tactics faster then the anti-cannbis nuts
Yeah, true. It's the same story, told over and over...

"Sometimes ending things is like taking cough syrup. It tastes terrible and you'd rather not take it, but in the end it's what you needed to make everything feel better." - Courtney Joe Graham
(#25)
Old
Mokuren Offline
powder-licious

My Mood: Dexed
Default 03-11-2009, 11:56 AM

ohh nooooes mai life is ruined

<--Facebook-->
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=55500347
(#26)
Old
Migbee Offline
think vast

My Mood: Mellow
Default 03-11-2009, 02:43 PM

i especially enjoyed the bit about "Poor Man's PCP," seeing as lots of homeless folks enjoy the hell out of PCP.

this story is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litterbox
just this april an iranian cleric said earthquakes were caused by slutty women and edgy haircuts

(#27)
Old
Abakua81 Offline

Default 03-13-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Migbee@Mar 11 2009, 12:43 PM
i especially enjoyed the bit about "Poor Man's PCP," seeing as lots of homeless folks enjoy the hell out of PCP.

this story is stupid.
Yeah and the fact that it would cost me less to buy a bag of dust or a dippy than it does to buy my 2 zicam maxxs.

PCP might be the "poor mans" DXM

(#28)
Old
travbrad Offline

Default 03-29-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xvall@Feb 21 2009, 08:35 PM
Quote:
“He has sat in his room, picking the pills out of his vomit to take them again,” Terri Allen said.
That one also piqued my curiosity. This has never happened to me. Even after 20 minutes post-dosage the pills were never undigested and were impossible to vomit up. His metabolic processes may have been different but I don't think this is a real issue with DXM use / abuse as it seems EXTREMELY uncommon.
Well I have puked up mostly complete robo gels, even an hour or more after taking them. They weren't so much "pills" anymore though, more just blobs of red goo.

My body seems to have a lot of trouble in general with gels though, they take forever to take effect and make me puke violently at relatively low doses. I just steer well clear of them now.

I can't say I've ever tried eating my vomit "pills" though This kid sounds like an idiot in general though, so it's not surprising that he'd try that.

Music I Like
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
(#29)
Old
Kaiserin Offline
Retired mods

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 03-29-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Allen said he never touched anything — not even a cigarette or a bottle of booze — until he turned 18. Then he went to college and started getting wild.
I think we all know what the real problem here is.

Quote:
Alas, alas, what misery to be wise
When wisdom profits nothing! This old lore
I had forgotten; else I were not here.
~Tiresias, Oedipus Rex
(#30)
Old
Furby Offline
narcomantic

My Mood: Inspired
Default 03-30-2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiserin@Mar 29 2009, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Allen said he never touched anything — not even a cigarette or a bottle of booze — until he turned 18. Then he went to college and started getting wild.
I think we all know what the real problem here is.
education

the elastic waistband of your mind has been stretched out of shape by the massive, sweaty thighs of lsd, my friend..... - polio vaccine