The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
hitmang11 Offline

Default 07-26-2004, 03:04 PM

"He said he wants to stay clean, but sometimes feels tempted. One time on a weekend pass he almost sniffed a bottle of glue, but he said God helped him avoid the temptation."

God helped him avoid the temptation to sniff glue, blhhahahaha what a faggot!
Its obvious this is a real christian family

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>~I TrIppEd oN a CLoUd aNd FeLL 8 MileS HigH~</span>
<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>
Every time you drive your car to the store, that's a calculated risk. You know that there is the possibility you could get in a fatal accident during the trip. You weigh the risk vs the reward and decide to drive anyway. Drug use should be considered in the same manner. It certainly isn't for everybody. But whether or not it is for you should be a personal decision, not a decision made by governing authorities. They don't tell us not to drive our cars, so why do they try and tell us not to do drugs? </span></span>

<span style=\'font-size:10pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'>"Each of us is simultaneously the beneficiary of his cultural heritage and the victim and slave of his culture's narrowness. What I believe is worse is that few of us have any realization of this situation. Like almost all people in all cultures at all times, we think our local culture is the best and other peoples are uncivilized or savages." </span></span>
(#12)
Old
Monoliath Offline
Tryptogryphic Time-Keeper

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 07-26-2004, 03:22 PM

This article really tells you a whole lot about the individuals it entails...

"As the bonds of flesh are broken, the world becomes apparent"
(#13)
Old
Southwick Offline

Default 07-27-2004, 04:10 PM

Once an addict always an addict. That's the way I see it. And "they" say, once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. Once he moves out on his own, he is fucked.

Everybody in the house with half an ounce; not weed I mean coke dumb ass sit down
(#14)
Old
Marowana Offline

Default 07-28-2004, 02:29 AM

I like the addiction to Marijuana theory, it's very productive.

The Trees
"For we are like tree trunks in the snow. In appearance they lie sleekly and a little push should be enough to set them rolling. No, it can't be done, for they are firmly wedded to the ground. But see, even that is only appearance."
-Franz Kafka

Bibamus, edamus, cras moriemur
(#15)
Old
suicidal_imbecile Offline

Default 07-28-2004, 03:00 AM

This story sounds exactly like one of the attrocious videos I was forced to endure at rehab. It made laugh more than anything else.
(#16)
Old
neko Offline

Default 07-28-2004, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 420shroom420@Jul 26 2004, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Jay said he hit a low point when he found himself on his knees searching for little bits of marijuana in the carpet "because you need another hit."
this is a very likely scenario. IM SO ADIKTED TO POT THAT IM GONNA LOOK ON TEH FLOOR FOR LITTLE BITS OF MARYWANA IN TEH CARPETZORRZZZ
this is so fucking stupid. i do that all the time when i run out of pot, not because i'm desperate, but because it's fun to hunt around like that for bits of weed and i always get enough for at least a couple decent-sized bowls. it's like getting stoned for free and it's fun to do when you're bored. i don't do it because i'm desperate and i NEED a "hit" of marijuana, i do it because it's a laugh.

I'm just a little girl in the dark! The things you say tear me apart! You know you'll get your way with my heart!

- Stacey Q
(#17)
Old
Monoliath Offline

Default 07-28-2004, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by neko+Jul 28 2004, 10:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neko @ Jul 28 2004, 10:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--420shroom420@Jul 26 2004, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Jay said he hit a low point when he found himself on his knees searching for little bits of marijuana in the carpet "because you need another hit."
this is a very likely scenario. IM SO ADIKTED TO POT THAT IM GONNA LOOK ON TEH FLOOR FOR LITTLE BITS OF MARYWANA IN TEH CARPETZORRZZZ
this is so fucking stupid. i do that all the time when i run out of pot, not because i'm desperate, but because it's fun to hunt around like that for bits of weed and i always get enough for at least a couple decent-sized bowls. it's like getting stoned for free and it's fun to do when you're bored. i don't do it because i'm desperate and i NEED a "hit" of marijuana, i do it because it's a laugh. [/b][/quote]
...there are a lot of things embedded in carpet over its lifetime that 'look' like pot, that are not pot...and you smoke them? Errr, I dunno, that sounds a little dangerous to me ...unless their big obvious chunks of course, but in this case they wouldn't be if you have to 'pick' through the carpet to find them.

(#18)
Old
neko Offline

Default 07-28-2004, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Monoliath+Jul 28 2004, 04:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monoliath @ Jul 28 2004, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -neko@Jul 28 2004, 10:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--420shroom420
Quote:
@Jul 26 2004, 02:03 PM
Quote:

this is so fucking stupid. i do that all the time when i run out of pot, not because i'm desperate, but because it's fun to hunt around like that for bits of weed and i always get enough for at least a couple decent-sized bowls. it's like getting stoned for free and it's fun to do when you're bored. i don't do it because i'm desperate and i NEED a "hit" of marijuana, i do it because it's a laugh.
...there are a lot of things embedded in carpet over its lifetime that 'look' like pot, that are not pot...and you smoke them? Errr, I dunno, that sounds a little dangerous to me ...unless their big obvious chunks of course, but in this case they wouldn't be if you have to 'pick' through the carpet to find them. [/b][/quote]
okay, maybe "quickly scan over the carpet for big bits" is a better description. there's no actual "picking" involved. and the bits are definately weed that's at the most a few days old.

I'm just a little girl in the dark! The things you say tear me apart! You know you'll get your way with my heart!

- Stacey Q
(#19)
Old
~NiRvAnA420~ Offline

Default 07-29-2004, 08:09 AM

I only have one question to ask... Since when was marijuana addicting? I have been smoking it since about 6th grade and recently have found that my area is "dry." It is pretty hard to find any pot right now and I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks.I have had no withdrawl symptoms so far. Marijuana addiction is all psychological. If you say every morning, "Man, I need to go hit up my 3 footer..." then obviously your mind will make you think that you need to do that. Now on the DXM subject-- I LOVE IT! I found a place that sells Robogells in my area for a decently low price and I never expected it from them. WAL-MART - $4.45 USD
everywhere else around me -$5.85 , $5.65 etc.
I am getting my paycheck tomarow and plan to go into WAL-MART and get about 900mg. Oh Jay, good luck staying clean *cough cough*

When all else fails, fake strep throat...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. But the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing more irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we would be getting into that rotten stuff sooner or later.
(#20)
Old
Monoliath Offline

Default 07-29-2004, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by neko+Jul 28 2004, 11:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neko @ Jul 28 2004, 11:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Monoliath@Jul 28 2004, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by -neko@Jul 28 2004, 10:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--420shroom420
Quote:
Quote:
@Jul 26 2004, 02:03 PM
Quote:

...there are a lot of things embedded in carpet over its lifetime that 'look' like pot, that are not pot...and you smoke them? Errr, I dunno, that sounds a little dangerous to me ...unless their big obvious chunks of course, but in this case they wouldn't be if you have to 'pick' through the carpet to find them.
okay, maybe "quickly scan over the carpet for big bits" is a better description. there's no actual "picking" involved. and the bits are definately weed that's at the most a few days old. [/b][/quote]
I shouldn't be saying anything actually, I'm guilty of this crime...multiple charges ;D Yes I know...just go ahead and smack me now