• What is your interest in DXM?
• A Minimum of 200 words

DO NOT POST A TRIP DESCRIPTION
BOTH Must Be Completed to Finish Registration

(#1)
Old
morfin56 Offline

Default my love for dxm - 08-19-2010, 06:51 PM

i do many extractions and am wiling to post pics of any and all processes i go through. it will be a pleasant experience being here with the dextroverse community. dxm is a great drug for personal use as long as it doesn't go out of control and become an addict. i have had my fair share of dxm trips, and lately i have been using delsym. it has a plastic layer on the dxm that degrades as it goes threw the digestion process to expose the dxm. it last up to 18 hours in my experience, and is less intense then dxm hbr or freebase. i need to find a way to get rid of this layer for i have 12 grams of the plastic coated dxm. th im new to this community and will most likely be here for a long time. peace!
ive been wondering why my dex account wouldn't let me do anything.im tripping dxm right now so i was wondering about this website.

im sorry but did you really count how many words i wrote in here, is the number of words even that necessary ? i didn't, i added more to it hopefully its enough.

Last edited by morfin56; 09-03-2010 at 04:18 PM.
(#2)
Old
youph Offline
IRC Administrators

Default 08-19-2010, 10:51 PM

Required Introduction For Registration
Required Essay Topics:

• Why do you want to join the DV?
• What is your interest in DXM?
A Minimum of 200 words

Mental models are fuzzy, incomplete, and imprecisely stated. Furthermore, within a single individual, mental models change with time, even during the flow of a single conversation. The human mind assembles a few relationships to fit the context of a discussion. As debate shifts, so do the mental models. Even when only a single topic is being discussed, each participant in a conversation employs a different mental model to interpret the subject. Fundamental assumptions differ but are never brought into the open. Goals are different but left unstated. It is little wonder that compromise takes so long. And even when consensus is reached, the underlying assumptions may be fallacies that lead to laws and programs that fail. The human mind is not adapted to understanding correctly the consequences implied by a mental model. A mental model may be correct in structure and assumptions but, even so, the human mind--either individually or as a group consensus--is apt to draw the wrong implications for the future.
-Jay W. Forrester (1971). "Counterintuitive Behavior of Social Systems"

"we are not the super Walmart of internet sin"
-COLAALTDEL

he's going for that anti-marketing dollar, huge market
-Bill Hicks
(#3)
Old
morfin56 Offline

Default 09-03-2010, 04:19 PM

can someone make me a member already?
(#4)
Old
nigtv Offline
help you! help yourself!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 09-03-2010, 05:35 PM

You're not approved, your essay does not meet the requirements.

EDIT: www.wordcounttool.com