The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#31)
Old
Poss Offline
In Memory Of...

Default 01-23-2006, 11:05 AM

Hasnt this been unfairly beaten to death already? I personally think It should be removed from the news section. Nothing like shoving unfortunate events in the face of a community that is still dealing with a loss. Not to mention, ever stop to think how Beth might feel about this?
(#32)
Old
Bevo Offline

Default 01-25-2006, 01:33 AM

I agree with poss, beth has heard enough about this already, we all knwo what happened, so we should give it a rest.... for real

YOU CANT HANDLE TEH DOGZEX
(#33)
Old
$H@P3$HYFTR3 Offline

Default 02-19-2006, 11:52 PM

who cares? fuck an admin if they talk shit, fuck a politician if they talk shit. and fuck you if you talk shit. thats tha bottom line. anyone who talks ANY shit based on personality or anythingaint got shit to say anyway. such pissants are jokes to me. they get scraped off my shoes every day while real people like my crew an i do our thing AWAY froj computers. nobody that talk shit on they computers would say a thing to anyone in real life anyway. theyd just stare at their shoes and cry inside. cuz if they did, theyd be swimmin with tha fishes. such is reality. nobody takes kindly to shit talkers. bad breath, feel me? to all those shit talkers, try it. go downtown to tha city and talk shit to anyone no matta what your reasoning. see what happens.
why would you even GIVE a shit about such peple? i shit twice a day and i STILL dont got a shit to spare for these fuxxx. and for tha record, TUSSIN TIL DEATH FOOL! fuckin PUNX

sig too large - asta
(#34)
Old
$H@P3$HYFTR3 Offline

Default 02-20-2006, 12:04 AM

oh yea i got caught up in tha hoopla of hatin tha hatas.

now 4 tha real point: imagine that! those curly tailed donut fuckers still make warnings about tussins.....good LORD! give it a phuckin break. either stop selling it and suck a dick or give up tha crusade and suck a dick. you aint gon stop me, ya hear what im sayin? illegal shit still gets used daily, in fact, too many people right now are on some illegal shit. so their plan failed. thats like tryin to put out tha sun with a squirtgun. aint gona happen. such feeble attemptz....i laugh in their ugly faces. do you kno how hard it is to make acid? and still its out there. they give us tha tussin knowin what it duz, then bitch about it every given chance...psycho ass bitches. and ya wonder why tupac shot at cops. cuz he couldnt shoot everyone else in tha govt. they need to leave me tha fuck alone. in fact, im going to take ILLEGAL DRUGS right now to protest. burnouts and druggies alike will always find a way. kinda like life. its like a plant growing out of concrete. ya just cant keep us down. tha proof is in tha truth...aint it great to kno that there aint a god damn thing they can do to stop tha drug scene?! of course it is. bottom line: 2 all that think anyone give a shit about dextro, know this: we all kno about dxm. now fuckin give it a rest. you aint changin nobody. those in tha kno will keep on keepin on and those that aint got shit to say will keep spewin cuz theres still air in their lungs. maybe we just gotta ventilate their lungz.l when you cant breathe you cant talk shit OR type shit. DONT BOTHER TO WASTE ONE MORE IOTA OF ENERGY TYPING ANOTHER " HEY PARENTS! GUESS WHAT? YOUR KIDS ARE TRIPPING SACK RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES! AND THERE AINT SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. LOOK FOR THESE SIGNS.blah blah

sig too large - asta