The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Arm Offline
Robotard

Default 08-22-2005, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rudine@Aug 22 2005, 12:31 AM
i wonder what website suggested overloading on both DXM and Caffeine. unsafe, so it makes me think Totse.
Unsafe and incredibly stupid.
(#12)
Old
rfgdxm Offline

Default 08-22-2005, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by deadevilfrog@Aug 21 2005, 09:14 PM
I do hope you can get a copy of the coroner's report. I can think of many reasons why someone just keels over and dies. Since it was 6 hours after he dosed, one bottle of nasty vicks, (untold amount caffeine), it may not be even related. Or if it is could be he had a weakness in his body that the stress of his partying took advantage. Or maybe he grunted to hard and popped an anuresym (bad spelling).

The autopsy is the thing for clarifying this one methinks.
If he had a stroke or such because of the drugs he took, it would still be an overdose death. What is surprising to me is that it is reported he consumed just one bottle of Vicks 44. It is very unlikely this small of an amount of DXM would kill any adult. I'm betting that either #1) He consumed truly huge amount of caffeine pills, AND/OR the amount of DXM he took is much more than one bottle.

http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/
http://www.coricidin.org/
(#13)
Old
Unnamed Offline
Unseen..Unheard..Unknown

My Mood: Blah
Default 08-23-2005, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rfgdxm+Aug 22 2005, 03:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rfgdxm @ Aug 22 2005, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--deadevilfrog@Aug 21 2005, 09:14 PM
I do hope you can get a copy of the coroner's report. I can think of many reasons why someone just keels over and dies. Since it was 6 hours after he dosed, one bottle of nasty vicks, (untold amount caffeine), it may not be even related. Or if it is could be he had a weakness in his body that the stress of his partying took advantage. Or maybe he grunted to hard and popped an anuresym (bad spelling).

The autopsy is the thing for clarifying this one methinks.
If he had a stroke or such because of the drugs he took, it would still be an overdose death. What is surprising to me is that it is reported he consumed just one bottle of Vicks 44. It is very unlikely this small of an amount of DXM would kill any adult. I'm betting that either #1) He consumed truly huge amount of caffeine pills, AND/OR the amount of DXM he took is much more than one bottle. [/b][/quote]
Thats probably why they hide it, not the fact that a drug can kill, but whatever dose did cause the death so that the reporters can oversensationalize it saying a bottle of vicks and a cup of coffee will kill you.

...a few words should be said, even though I warn you, that by explaining these things to you, I shall subject you to a very serious hoax. Because if I allow you to leave here this evening, under the impression that you understand something (about Zen), you will have missed the point entirely. Because (Zen is) a way of life, a state of being, (that) is not possible to embrace in any concept whatsoever, so that any concepts, any ideas, any words that I shall put across to you this evening will have (concepts) as their object, showing you the limitations of words and of thinking. -Alan Watts
(#14)
Old
MSIndulge Offline

Default 08-25-2005, 12:03 PM

I doubt he even actually read that the combo got you high. He probably just read about DXM and said hey let me combine some caffeine with it. What is the purpose?

-Prescribed pills
To offset the shakes
To offset the pills
You know you should take it a day at a time

-A car can not be killed, it was murdered!
(#15)
Old
Midknight Offline

Default 08-26-2005, 03:08 AM

Viks 44 has psuedo and dxm and ace...the ace wouldn't do much bp wise, but the caffeine, dxm and pseudo seems like a recipe for disaster, and your website is to much work to navigate.

make it better.

(#16)
Old
vapor Offline
IRC Operators

Default 09-07-2005, 01:36 PM

bleh, people dont know how to feel out situations anymore. they take everything they see on the internet as solid, undeniable info. death be to the poor souls that dont do their research when putting psychoactive biochemicals into their bodies...

(#17)
Old
Shadow Offline

Default 09-07-2005, 03:21 PM

yes we need less sites like totse and more like dextroverse...... CAN I GET AN AMEN UP IN THE HOUSE!?

(#18)
Old
kilo Offline

Default 09-30-2005, 06:13 AM

when i OD, i'll make sure to OD on CCC so as not to ruin dxm's name. and to give CCC more of a bad rep too.

of chaos, of insanity