The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#41)
Old
vapor Offline
IRC Operators

Default 06-23-2005, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KILLBILL@Mar 26 2004, 05:47 PM
Quote:
In the silence of cyberspace, there's a far flung community of devoted DXM abusers swapping recipes for cough syrup brownies
What a load of shit.

No mention of the chlorpheniramine maleate in Coricidin either.
yeah i really had to read that shit twice when going over this article. i almost couldnt beleive it. baking dxm powder...

(#42)
Old
Tyutchev Offline
Book and Gun

Default 06-23-2005, 11:57 PM

Quote:
“I closed my eyes and I saw this hall with these arches and in these arches were like giant eyeballs.”
Why are arches and hallways so prevalent in DXM hallucinations?

Quote:
What's remarkable about this experience, the first of many for these young men, is that neither of them, as far as anyone knows, had ever dabbled with drugs before. In fact, one of them, Jonathan Frary from Peoria, Illinois, was the very picture of a small town, all-American boy.
Jesus, if I was an All-American Boy who was in the military I'd need drugs too, what a horrible lifestyle.

Quote:
Linda Frary: “I felt pretty bad when I found out later what he was using the orange juice for, you know, but I had no idea.”
I still don't understand what he was using the orange juice for.

Quote:
Greg Frary: "The recordings I've listened to, that he and his friend made while tripping, sound like they had a lot of fun."

Edie Magnus: “So you understand why he liked it?”

Greg Frary: “Yes, I would have to admit that if I were younger, and it was available to me I might have used it. I'm ashamed to admit it but yes, knowing how much he was like me, you know, I can see that happening.”
SO WHY IS IT SO BAD THEN???

Quote:
Nick: “I'd grab a couple of boxes, open them up, and depending on if I felt like walking or not, I'd walk through the aisles and throw empty boxes into other containers and just put the sheets in my pocket. So that way, you know, if someone did catch me, they would have no proof that I stole it.”
They're basically telling kids the best way to steal the shit.

Quote:
In the silence of cyberspace, there's a far flung community of devoted DXM abusers swapping recipes for cough syrup brownies and Coricidin cocktails, and dispensing advice on how to reach higher highs or plateaus.
I think maybe the reporter read some of those joke recipes on The Third Plateau and thought they were real. I've been thinking of mixing my robo into a blender with some vanilla coke and ice cream for a while now, however... wonder how that'd be?

Quote:
DXM's addiction potential is another risk Dr. Miller says is poorly understood. In experiments, it has been shown to hook animals every bit as much as PCP, but its addictive properties haven't been studied in humans.
I love how they just lie outright and because it's about something 'evil' like drugs nobody gives a shit.

this is not a quote by polio vaccine
(#43)
Old
DXM User Offline

Default 06-24-2005, 12:06 AM

They can get away with saying whatever they want --- we're oppressed, and if we stand up, we get in HUGE trouble, even if it's not illegal.
(#44)
Old
Shadow Offline

Default 06-24-2005, 03:13 AM

/me starts making trippidelic posters for the DV march