Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello! Since 2003, I have used DXM off and on as a constant safe ground that I have been willing to come back to and experiment with due to the price and legality. Before I got married and had kids- I was an experienced psychonaut with other psychadelics. Now I am almost exclusively DXM when I want to explore an entirely new way of looking at an issue or problem.

I would like to join the Dextroverse so I would have a place to talk with like minded people. It is also a good excercise to put trip experiences and lessons learned into writing to solidify that knowledge for later. This might be a great place to do that without simply filling a journal next to my bed without it ever being read.

I think I would be able to bring some experiences and warnings to the forums as well. For example, I was prescribed Wellbutrin for migraines last year. I started to take my prescription and about a week later visited dxm. I had a wild month! I basically went into a manic episode and thought that I had figured out how the world works. I had been able to handle complete ego-death but wasn't prepared for effects that lasted for a couple of weeks. Luckily, I didn't do anything too stupid. That is a much longer story- but the moral is to be sure and check drug interactions.

Anyway, I hope you will let me take part! :)

Approved, an admin will activate your account shortly.

<+tweek`> I like when girls say "i'm not religious, but I'm spiritual." and I'm like "well I'm not honest, but you're interesting!"