View Single Post
(#13)
Old
zorgin Offline

My Mood: Bored
Default 12-17-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddawaydex View Post
This is why they still give ketamine to children in emergency situations, (child doesn't react well to morphine or other tranquilizers, the child is burned so badly that Ketamine is the only tranquilizer able to tranquilize them without pain). What do you think happens to a child who is given ketamine, but is not hurt? They just feel "FUCKED UP BRO", they feel tranquilized.. Same thing with Dextromethorphan (except it doesn't tranquilize you, it actually makes it pretty hard to sleep, but I think that may have to do with the stimulant effect it gives you through targeting the PCP2 receptor and blocking dopamine reuptake. If it weren't for this I believe DXM would be a very good tranquilizer)
So what about nitrous oxide? They give that to kids in the denitst's office. I don't know what the 'normal' subjective experience is for most 6-year-olds, but for me, I left my body and took a journey through time and space and landed in my own mouth, as a very tiny version of myself, watching my cavity be drilled while standing on my tongue with my teeth showing as massive boulders.

Nitrous also being a dissociative, is it just different, or am I?

ONLY THE MADMAN IS ABSOLUTELY SURE.