(#12)
Old
VagueReality Offline
Propane

My Mood: Sleepy
Default 12-15-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddawaydex View Post
If I wasn't feeling so lazy right now I'd find sources.. *tries to move finger* Nah, not worth it.

I know for a fact that this is true. You may have found profound insight at the age of 13, but that doesn't apply to everybody. I was talking of the majority, and for the majority of kids (up to 16) what I said was completely true. I found profound insight from it at a somewhat young age (about 16), but knew many, many 15-17 year olds who did it all the time and NEVER experienced anything visual. This is because of the development of their brain, not a generalization. This is backed by scientific readings, and from a lot of experience tripping with younger kids. I have never met one that has fallen into what I like to dub a "dexhole".
Who says visuals are a necessary part of a spiritual experience? I get visuals from amphetamine binges, does that make is spiritual?

Also I would like to see the studies regarding the development of the adolescent brain and it's impact on the subjective experiences of dissociative users.

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188