View Single Post
(#5)
Old
VagueReality Offline
Propane

My Mood: Sleepy
Default 11-06-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Angie Vaughan says her only motive is to warn other families about what she calls the dangers of abusing a common over-the-counter drug.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Quote:
Vaughan, the mother of admitted LaGrange murderer Christopher M. Piersee, is certain her son’s abuse of dextromethorphan led him to kill his wife and infant son.
She is certain without evidence? Really? Maybe they mean thinks.
Quote:
But it can cause psychedelic hallucinations if abused, and could have other harmful side effects if given to young children or pregnant women.
Oh really? What does young children and pregnant women taking recreational dosages of DXM have to do with this man.

Quote:
Vaughan said her son took up to 30 DMX tablets a day for a month before the Feb. 3 murders. She also admitted he smoked marijuana.
What is it that makes peoples say DMX instead of DXM, my mum does this and it annoys the shit out of me.

Quote:
“Chris made the conscious decision to take the drugs,” Vaughan said. “He had no idea what was going to happen. He didn’t realize the drugs were going to make him do this.”
That is because drugs don't cause people to go kill people! I guess alcohol forces you to get in a car too.

Quote:
Authorities found Piersee naked in the bedroom with the body of his wife on the floor near the bed and the body of their son in a nearby cradle.
Investigators found red crosses drawn in blood on both victims’ bodies.
Why was this completely ignored and instead they blame DXM, both religion and drugs can have significant effects on the brain.

Quote:
Lewis County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Rob Power testified Piersee said he and his wife had a “ferocious battle” after they “spoke in tongues “ during sex the night before the murders and that Piersee knocked over a table and gathered weapons “because he knew the battle was ongoing.”
Religious nuts speak in tongues, when was the last robotard you saw speaking in tongues? They can barely speak at all.

Quote:
When Power asked if Piersee was responsible for the deaths, the suspect “started to speak in Biblical terms,” Power testified.
It appears the man had a predisposition for psychosis, manifested as bizarre religious behavior, that may have been triggered by psychedelic use which is not unheard of, why don't they blame the mental illness?

Quote:
According to Power, Piersee called himself the archangel Michael and referred to his wife as Lucifer and his son as the Antichrist, then disavowed any responsibility for the deaths.
Power said the words “Lucifer” and “Michael” had been scrawled on the walls in blood, and that other words appeared to have been written in blood elsewhere.
Vaughan said Thursday that her research had found that such hallucinations were a common result from the misuse of DXM.
No, true hallucinations do not result from DXM.

Quote:
She said the case should be a warning to others.
Warning about what? Murder? Sane individuals do go on murdering sprees, and drugs don't make sane individuals go on murdering sprees.

Quote:
A grandmother of Tish Piersee, Gloria Yarbrough, said her family knows all about the pain and loss, calling the deaths a “waste of two good spirits.”
I am sorry for their loss, and it seems they want to deflect his actions on drug use which is understandable.

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188