The Dextroverse

The Dextroverse (http://dextroverse.org/forums/index.php)
-   DXM-related News (http://dextroverse.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Kid's Drug Secrets (http://dextroverse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49777)

VagueReality 05-10-2008 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by simon@May 4 2008, 05:45 PM
There may be an ingredient in your fried chicken called "fat." This substance can be what is the devilish secret behind your child being a fatass. Fatass people are a danger to themselves and cost taxpayers untold billions. Check your child's room for tell-tale signs such as crumbs of breading beneath their pilow. Common fat products such as one fatass child interviewed mentioned: "Oreos" are sold from vending machines owned by Arabs.
Nice quote :pr0zac:

In my siggy for sure

Avaddon 05-11-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

"I started involuntary muscle control, I couldn't control what I was saying, blacked out," that's how Derrick describes the high.
I see! The problem isn't that he's addicted to DXM. The problem is he's a fucktard!
"I started involuntary muscle control". What the fuck?
Of course, I'm on dexedrine and benzos right now, so maybe I'm missing out on something.

VagueReality 05-16-2008 12:20 AM

I get high cause I just loooove the involuntary muscle control!

neptunesguns 06-18-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hollow Hippie@May 15 2008, 11:20 PM
Haha....I agreee. XD

Pseudosapien 11-02-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by neptunesguns+Jun 18 2008, 03:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neptunesguns @ Jun 18 2008, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hollow Hippie@May 15 2008, 11:20 PM
Haha....I agreee. XD [/b][/quote]
Oh hell yeah, get me some of that involuntary muscle control.

Also: involuntary =/= control

this article fails.

allison 04-24-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhikku (Post 673238)
RAWRZZ!1! I iz monster!!!1! Me doez Extractionz, RAWR!!!1

LOL Yeah I don't see how being all trippy and blacking out can be called "monstrous."

darklife 04-24-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarKhan (Post 673224)
Who should? The corporation behind YouTube? You're saying that one of the few major open-source DIY sites out there should start censoring content that doesn't reflect well on your nasty habit?

Eeeexactly. I don't know what all countries some of you are from but here in the US we have the constitutional first amendment which youtube is usually good at following thankfully.
The day we start censoring stuff just because it may give some moron the wrong impression is the day darwinism stops working as good as it currently does. If someone is stupid enough to OD on CCCs because of something they seen in a youtube video then I say it's for the better. Weed the idiots out if need be rather than protect them from seeing something that may influence their MTV watching fad following mcdonnalds lard asses.
It's not like they have banned DxM or may ever. If they did it would be a slippery slope to banning Tylenol, then vitamins and finally sweet tarts.
I have seen youtube videos of kids snorting mustard powder. Not like everyone is going to run out and do that.

edit: wow didn't notice this was back from 2008 haha. Why did this get bumped?

allison 04-24-2010 11:49 PM

Haha... I was bored... Read some articles... Interesting enough, though :P

mans/laughter 04-25-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ;673048
"It turned me into like a monster," said Derrick

don't you love it when people take responsibility for their actions?

kanon 04-25-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

i dont get how dxm turn someone into a monster. its not that addicting also. rehab? for dxm? i think the girl just needs something to do rather then nothing and so she does dxm.
DXM may not be conventionally "addicting", but there is a considerable sect of users who take it on a habitual basis, sometimes to extreme and destructive means. I honestly don't see someone going to rehab for DXM addiction to be that lofty of a concept.

Quote:

It's a drug you dumbass. That's how. Just like your coffee. (Yes, I know coffee can't make you "high")
I've gotten considerable euphoria and felt "high" from coffee before, fwiw.