• What is your interest in DXM?
• A Minimum of 200 words

DO NOT POST A TRIP DESCRIPTION
BOTH Must Be Completed to Finish Registration

(#1)
Old
IMug4Nugz Offline

Default My Essay - 09-12-2010, 08:46 PM

Hello. I want to be a member of Dextroverse, because I love reading information & trip experiences on DXM. I first tried DXM about a year ago, my first source of DXM was Coricidin. I used that for quite a while, even though I was aware of the health problems. I stopped using coricidin now after a long period of use, without any health problems thankfully, and switched to DXM-only containing sources. I normally only smoke weed, which is an everyday thing, but DXM only once in a while. The stores around here have stopping putting out most of the favorite sources of DXM of mine because of me and my friends stealing it all the time, so I haven't done it in a while, but I'd love to trip balls right now. So since I can't, I thought I'd come on this forum and talk about tripping my balls, and etc. My interest in DXM is the intensity of the high, and how different it makes everyday things in life seem. It's always fun tripping your balls off with your friends or even by yourself doing something creative (unless you take so much to the point where you can't walk or move).