• What is your interest in DXM?
• A Minimum of 200 words

DO NOT POST A TRIP DESCRIPTION
BOTH Must Be Completed to Finish Registration

(#1)
Old
crazypao Offline

Default Hello, everybody! - 06-06-2010, 07:22 PM

Why do I want to join DV? I think it seems like a genuinely interesting place. I like to talk with like-minded people and am curious to hear about others' experience with what I have found to be a wonderful, life-changing substance. I wouldn't consider myself a "regular" user, though I know I do take DXM more often than some people. I like having people to talk to about my experiences, especially while using DXM.

I obviously don't have an issue with DXM use, as I use it myself. I have found it to be a very eye-opening substance, and use it occasionally for self-exploration. I typically learn many things about myself, whether they be good or bad when "tripping" and have a lot of fun. Mostly, I find it important to encourage others to use it responsibly and safely, because when it is not used in that way, it gives the experience a bad name.

I hope this is the kind of things you were looking for in the registration essay, otherwise I'll kinda look like a dork, but oh well, you all know my opinions on the matter anyway. Happy Dexing!
(#2)
Old
viscosity Offline
dexed and dangerous

My Mood: Dexed
Default 06-06-2010, 07:26 PM

You're at 193 words, so you are a few words short. Just squeeze a few more words in there and I'll be happy to approve you.