The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#1)
Old
void Offline
The Driver of the Shortbus

My Mood: Flirty
Post Teens charged with arson - Berkshire Eagle - 04-15-2010, 09:16 AM

Teens charged with arson - Berkshire Eagle
04-15-2010 09:01 AM

Read Full Article Here...

(This thread was automatically posted from Google's RSS feed for news articles containing the term 'Dextromethorphan')
(#2)
Old
koala infestation... robots Offline
Marsupalian Whimsicality

Default 04-15-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Errichetto and Culver decided to "robotrip" before carrying out the arson attack, according to investigators. "Robotripping" is the street term for the hallucinogenic sensation caused by abusing Robitussin, an over-the-counter cough syrup containing dextromethorphan, or DXM. Consuming more than the recommended dose of a cough suppressant containing DXM can alter a person's mind, Powell said.
This is hardly dxm-related news.

(#3)
Old
mans/laughter Offline
psyborg xombie

My Mood: Gay
Default 04-15-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koala infestation... robots View Post
This is hardly dxm-related news.
how so? dumbasses robotripping and lighting buildings on fire? sounds dxm related to me

I saw my glass as half full; but the bartender just yelled "Last call" and I'm still sober
(#4)
Old
Massive Blowjob Offline
self-deprecating nihilist

My Mood: Buzzed
Default 04-15-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mans/laughter View Post
how so? dumbasses robotripping and lighting buildings on fire? sounds dxm related to me
I agree, but I think he was referring to the fact that the DXM did not influence the arson. It said they decided to take drugs before they committed the arson. You know, stupid people take drugs, too.

(#5)
Old
LoneWolf Offline

My Mood: Lurking
Default 04-15-2010, 05:49 PM

Not that somebody couldn't do something like this sober, but I think a lot of people have premeditated crimes, and get high before so if they get caught, they can blame it on the drugs. Then when court rolls around, they get put on probation for 2-3 years, do something similar to drug court, instead of serving 5-10 years + in prison. I've personally been in similar circumstances, not with the premeditated part though, and met quite a few people who got high before for this exact reason.

I'm not saying this applies to all people who get high and commit crimes, but at least a percentage of them do it for that exact reason.

Now I've had bon fires in safe locations while messed up(prepared them before I dosed, lit them when it kicked in)but making a Molotov cocktail while tripping, or at least throwing the damn thing while under, that must have been an experience...
(#6)
Old
the Ego killer Offline
Surp Sippa

Default 04-16-2010, 09:37 AM

that sounds like a blast, i'd love to do that while tripping.

in the public restroom, i'm drinking OE and zicam, now it seems that i got powers like a X-man.
Yes i'm the one all the hos wanna fuck with, take a couple rips off the buddha spliff.
We tagging z's on walls cuz z-bros is our crew, and all y'all know what the fuck we came to do. We gon' take a sip, chug the tuss, all of it, getting dexed out, in framingham, permanent.
(#7)
Old
lazing_in_the_foggy_dew Offline

My Mood: Buzzed
Default 04-16-2010, 09:49 AM

whaaat, that's fuckin' crazy! haha