The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
Las Plagas Offline

My Mood: Inspired
Default 08-27-2011, 09:02 PM

assuming they were robogels:
280 * 15 = 4200

DAYUM!
(#22)
Old
AutumnStrange Offline

My Mood: Inspired
Default 08-29-2011, 02:03 PM

I'm late on replying to anything around here, but this is just sad.

I imagine that dosing everyday could in fact give you poisoning *if* your diet and exercise were not up to par and your enzymes and electrolytes were off. I dunno, Ive dosed more than 400-600 daily for more than a few weeks at a time, and other than coming out feeling kinda 'tarded for a few days, I'm fine.

When it comes to suicide, I think that drugs are hardly ever to blame, and its more of an underlying issue that the drugs can seem to bring out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot titss View Post
that's because you and the chick have to be extremely careful and slow about it (unless she's a total gaping hoebag).
(#23)
Old
frasorto Offline

My Mood: Angry
Default 08-31-2011, 12:10 PM

this actualy seems like the worst way to die to me must have been a terrible trip if your dying and in platue sigma in the same time

I rather die like a man then live like a coward -tupac
(#24)
Old
Skittles Offline

My Mood: Fine
Default 08-31-2011, 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=blackswan;1027042]The 400-600 mg per day causing poisoning made me laugh my ass off cause I take 700 per day for weeks on end with no side effects.

Just because that applies to you doesnt mean it applies to everyone. And if you are taking 700 mgs a day then you are having side effects, you are just too fucked up to notice. It will catch up with you. I took around 400 to 700 mgs a day in powder form and ended up in a coma on life support for two days.

~TASTE THE MOTHERFUCKING RAINBOW BIATCH~
(#25)
Old
spacecataz Offline
moonchild

My Mood: Cheeky
Default 08-31-2011, 05:40 PM

[QUOTE=Skittles;1027791]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan View Post
The 400-600 mg per day causing poisoning made me laugh my ass off cause I take 700 per day for weeks on end with no side effects.

Just because that applies to you doesnt mean it applies to everyone. And if you are taking 700 mgs a day then you are having side effects, you are just too fucked up to notice. It will catch up with you. I took around 400 to 700 mgs a day in powder form and ended up in a coma on life support for two days.
What, how? You need to be more specific about what happened.
(#26)
Old
DeFInE CRaZY. . . Offline

My Mood: Innocent
Default 08-31-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan
The 400-600 mg per day causing poisoning made me laugh my ass off cause I take 700 per day for weeks on end with no side effects.
You take 700 mg per day? And it's not obvious you are high to anyone around you? I'm asking because that's what you've said in other threads. That nobody can tell that you are high and your son can't either and stuff like that.

That's a lot for me anyway. I used to get a nice cool high off of about 500-600. And you could for sure tell I was high. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
Did that experience stop you from using DXM again?

From Anger Management Class:
"We teach people how to treat us."
"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."
"Your reaction is your responsibility."

Last edited by spacecataz; 08-31-2011 at 05:57 PM. Reason: fixed formatting