The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
DarkStar Offline

Default 01-15-2004, 01:37 PM

And, this, my friends, is why there has been little to no LSD since the late 90's and what there is costs $10 a hit and up. Now we know why, no more complaining. I feel terrible for these men. In my honetown some drunk bitch ran over and killed 2 teenagers, she got 1 year, parole and license suspension.

Taking drugs in a cave with people you met over the internet is what the Dextroverse is all about- Colaaltdelete
(#22)
Old
Magnus_Grey Offline

Default 01-15-2004, 04:24 PM

Thats what he gets for getting caught 3 times for the manufacture of a scedual 1 drug in 5 years. I sympathize, but please take into account that his sentence reflects his poor judgement.

-Bryan

Today I woke up. Today is a good day.

I haven't yet met a man who had no secrets to unveil.

"You seem to have a amphetamine imbalance in your brain. We can fix that."

"I am certain of nothing except the holiness of the Heart's affection and the truth of immagination-What the imagination siezes as Beauty must be truth-whether it exsisted before or not". -John Keats
(#23)
Old
Paralysis Offline

Default 01-15-2004, 08:28 PM

I've KNOWN why there's been no LSD for a while because of this. I've been waiting forever to hear what happened to Pickard. The beast has been forever silenced.

"paralysis (wow, what spelling)" - Hunter S. Thompson on his first mescaline trip, in the short story 'Mescalito'.
"If you die, and you're in debt, you win." - Ben Creed
"Why do people do drugs anymore? When reality is such a hallucination." - Lewis Black
"I'm gonna turn water... INTO FUNK!!" - Jesus
"Fat chicks need love too... but they have to pay!" - Quagmire
(#24)
Old
levomethorphan Offline
Just say no to AA/NA!

Default 01-15-2004, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by twentyPASTfour@Jan 14 2004, 08:39 PM
they consider the risk that some people might die from the substance there dealing to be some type of manslaughter, or so they tell me
Distributing a controlled dangerous substance that results in death or serious injury is a distinct charge under Federal law. From the report, such a charge was not present. They were charged with plain old conspiracy to distribute more than 10 grams of LSD, an offense which carries a minimum penalty of 10 years without parole and a maximum penalty of life without parole. Although his sentences were legal, I think the judge was a real hardass to give them 30 and life, he was only obligated to give them 10.

Even if they were charged with causing death or serious injury, the penalty would be 20 years minimum, life maximum, so it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

These guys should really appeal their sentence, though. The sentence guideline for 400 pounds of LSD (which is approximately what they were charged with) is only about 15 to 20 years.

AA's message: Join us or you will die, go to jail, or go insane. Friendly folk, right?

Reject the disease theory of addiction propagated by these AA front groups:
1. American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
2. National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD)
3. National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)

12-step based programs have a 93% stranglehold on drug treatment in America. Brave are those who stand up to the monopoly. Agent Orange goes above and beyond:
http://www.orange-papers.org
(#25)
Old
druggedupdork Offline

Default 01-15-2004, 09:36 PM

why be reactive, and conplain and wallow in despair, when what we really should do is be proactive, and break these heros out of jail! seriously!. or protest in front of their prison, or hold all of congress hostage and make a trade off or something...common people lets fix this world.....realizes cia is hacking into my computer right now.....ok sory, ill be a depressed tool for you too cia, just please dont cut off my cable...please?

this space left blank intentionally
(#26)
Old
_Swey_ Offline

Default 01-16-2004, 04:21 PM

That sux its already hard enough to find lsd in Florida. The only thing i have done is DXM LSA from morning glory but that always makes me really sick . It's a damn shame to waste all that lsd

oblivion is bliss!
(#27)
Old
intersin Offline

Default 01-16-2004, 11:13 PM

Good luck and fair wishes to his wife and kids, for they are the true victims of this unfair and unjust trail that the DEA had put together. To the winners? Haha, you're winnings are going to be more adulterated products that will be passed on as LSD since now the demand will rise. Crooked dealers will sell anything to get a sizable profit that will come in the next few years. The will cause more deaths then what lives they "think" they saved from such a horrible drug that LSD is. Thank you Mr. DEA for killing more kids, they deserve it.

Mother of God.
(#28)
Old
AmbientDistortion

Default 01-17-2004, 11:05 AM

Well that sucks. I read about Mr. Pickard in the Rolling Stone about a year ago. Seems that one of the chemical cleanup guys got about 1200 hits worth of LSD on his skin somehow. So instead of going by the anti-trainwreck guidelines that every responsible user (not abuser) knows, they took him to a hospital in their cars, guarding him with guns, and giving him MORE drugs (like valium and thorazine) Shit, it IS hard to physically O.D. on pure LSD alone, but I guess the governement has somehow established that a third of the people who take acid have a lethal allergic reaction to it. So for every three hits of acid you get caught selling, its a count of involuntary manslaughter.Which is like, 3-5 years in Idaho I think...Oh well, the drought will be over soon...all I need to do is get my biochemistry degree, start my own country off the coast of Anarctica and cook it up by the ton. Until then, let us fight for humanity's right to do what it wants with it's conciousness.
(#29)
Old
Ilike2trip_DoU?

Default 01-19-2004, 03:44 PM

that sucks so bad. damn. acid is still around but u just to to look harder. i wonder how long they were making that shit for and how much money they made?? i mean how much would the acid costs if u were lucky enough to buy it from THEM??
(#30)
Old
EvS Offline

Default 01-19-2004, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AmbientDistortion@Jan 17 2004, 10:05 AM
Shit, it IS hard to physically O.D. on pure LSD alone, but I guess the governement has somehow established that a third of the people who take acid have a lethal allergic reaction to it. So for every three hits of acid you get caught selling, its a count of involuntary manslaughter.Which is like, 3-5 years in Idaho I think...
What the fuck? That sounds like bullshit..

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'>"Pseudo-philosophical, ego-inflating quote goes here."</span>