The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#1)
Old
torque Offline
almost never

Default 02-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Cough Medicine Overdose
There's a video on the page as well, but if it's at all similar in quality to the written account it's probably not worth viewing. My bad.

(#2)
Old
shamanix Offline
O.o Cthulhu fhtagn o.O

My Mood: Dead
Default 02-28-2008, 04:57 PM

wow... ive never heard of someone going to the hospital on DXM only products. maybe he drank a bottle of robo with more than dxm in it? robogels are the safest form of dxm that i know of and they make it sound like a death sentence. i wish these dumb kids would stop stealing all the cough meds at the store and giving dxm a bad name.

[That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.]
(#3)
Old
nthplateau Offline

Default 02-28-2008, 05:10 PM

Wow, what a bad friend and narc - "I really did not know he took that much from the store. He stole it. I didn't really see it," said Berczel.
Oh, no. I had no idea that a close friend of mine was using drugs that I myself have used and experienced.

"I looked up at the ceiling, and it turned into... a jungle-top; and I looked back down, and everything else turned into a jungle, and I was walking through it."

"My friend is in the ICU...that's not cool..." *thanks friend*

Talk to me baby!
(#4)
Old
d3tox_ Offline

My Mood: Dexed
Default 02-28-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ishkaboo@Feb 28 2008, 04:57 PM
wow... ive never heard of someone going to the hospital on DXM only products. maybe he drank a bottle of robo with more than dxm in it? robogels are the safest form of dxm that i know of and they make it sound like a death sentence. i wish these dumb kids would stop stealing all the cough meds at the store and giving dxm a bad name.
it never says that he was hurt by it, it just states that his friends mother took him to the hospitol.

basically, he took about a gram via syrup and gels... and had to spend his trip in the hospitol. end of story.

(#5)
Old
anarKhan Offline

Default 02-28-2008, 05:48 PM

What a fucking cunt, bringing a perfectly safe kid into the emergency room, and having her own kid narc him out.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>former drug abuser, former nihilist, former intellectual, formerly "Major Tom";</span> <span style=\'colorrange\'>instigating anarcho-tribal metaspirituality one moment at a time, </span><span style=\'color:red\'>transforming the belief 'it is thus and thus' into the will 'it shall become thus and thus'.</span> <span style=\'color:green\'>this revolution will not be televised;</span> <span style=\'color:blue\'>it is here, now.</span> are you?
(#6)
Old
jesika616 Offline

My Mood: Aggressive
Default 02-28-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
it never says that he was hurt by it, it just states that his friends mother took him to the hospitol.

basically, he took about a gram via syrup and gels... and had to spend his trip in the hospitol. end of story.
Quote:
What a fucking cunt, bringing a perfectly safe kid into the emergency room, and having her own kid narc him out.
Seriously!

:chug: = uh oh...someone better call 911...I've been doing the DXMing

LOL...I wonder if having people constantly checking up on the kid ruined his trip in any way. I know when I'm hallucinating I kinda just wanna enjoy it....I bet he was being harassed with questions...

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." ~ John Lennon
(#7)
Old
PsychoHippie Offline
Crazed Counterculturist

My Mood: Cynical
Default 02-28-2008, 07:37 PM

I've been to the hospital twice for DXM-only products-- the first time was when I was 14 and had no idea what I was doing, and the second was when I accidentally hit sigma.

¶§¥ÇHØ Hζ¶Ø¶ØT@Mܧ
(#8)
Old
krepta Offline
IRC Administrators

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 02-28-2008, 08:03 PM

whoa, that reminds me of the first time i took dxm. it was the only only time i've ever had open-eye visuals on dxm, but i'm pretty sure that was partially due to having eaten mdma a couple days prior (stupid!). during my trip the ceiling seemed to turn completely black and giant spikes appeared to be growing from it, pinning me to my bed. bad trip, maybe, but still not ambulance-worthy.
(#9)
Old
Hot Rod Zoidberg Offline
Too much, the Magic Bus

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 02-29-2008, 01:48 AM

Rofl, permanent eye damage? Cut me a break.

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
:aquanina:Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188 :aquanina:
(#10)
Old
Kaiserin Offline
Retired mods

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 02-29-2008, 02:15 AM

Critical condition? I don't know if I believe that he's in critical condition from 675mg, unless he was enzyme deficient or something. They'd all been doing it a while from the tone of the report though, so I doubt that. His mom probably just noticed he was slurring, he copped to it because he was high, and then she took him to the hospital.

Quote:
Alas, alas, what misery to be wise
When wisdom profits nothing! This old lore
I had forgotten; else I were not here.
~Tiresias, Oedipus Rex