The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
Nivra ha-Rishon Online
Enjoy life while you can.

Default 11-17-2007, 10:38 PM

Something about girls dexing is much with the hawt.

Quote:
I'm the blood on your guitar
I'm that wave you caught back in 1975
I'm as strong as a thousand armies
I'm as soft as a pedal on a long stem rose
I am Love
(#22)
Old
janks Offline
do i know you?

Default 11-17-2007, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Samala@Nov 17 2007, 04:34 PM
If they each had 3 oz. each...why did they need to be rushed to the hospital. You can't pump the tussin out of your stomach like you can alcohol...

ignoramus maximus humanus should be their Latin name.
they do it all the time. little johnny is dying of a cough syrup overdose they say while little johnny insists he will be fine. but they don't believe little johnny. they never did.

Let Loose Mother Goose
(#23)
Old
Kaiserin Offline
Retired mods

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 11-18-2007, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Samala@Nov 17 2007, 05:34 PM
If they each had 3 oz. each...why did they need to be rushed to the hospital. You can't pump the tussin out of your stomach like you can alcohol...

ignoramus maximus humanus should be their Latin name.
They probably gave them narcan. That's an astute observation and statement on your behalf though.

Quote:
Alas, alas, what misery to be wise
When wisdom profits nothing! This old lore
I had forgotten; else I were not here.
~Tiresias, Oedipus Rex
(#24)
Old
stompy Offline

My Mood: Gay
Default 11-18-2007, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cool Cherry@Nov 17 2007, 02:23 PM
lol, what else do they expect kids to do in north dakota
lulz

dont they have sheep

youphles why have you forsaken me
(#25)
Old
dersoldat Offline

Default 11-18-2007, 05:42 AM

DXM is "morphine like"? They probably just read dextromethorphan and said "that kind of sounds like morphine, must have similar effects and be just as addictive".

Also up to 5 bottles a day? At school? I'm pretty sure someone would notice if you were on like 4 grams of dxm at school.

Why does no one write true articles about drugs? Why do they always have to make up such bullshit?

(#26)
Old
Subtle Desire Offline

Default 11-18-2007, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bhikku+Nov 17 2007, 05:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bhikku @ Nov 17 2007, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Scynne@Nov 17 2007, 03:37 PM
I would try to get through the anger and rage I am feeling right now by cuddling a large quantity of kittens, but, unfortunately, all the kittens are DEAD because I chug robitussin.
No, their dead because you masturbate too much. [/b][/quote]

he he

I wont stop following you. Now help me pray for you. The death of everything new. Then we'll fly further. Cause you're my girl and thats alright. If you sting me I wont mind. We'll stop to rest on the moon. We'll make a fire. I'll steal a carcass for you. Then feed off the virus. Cause you're my girl and that's alright. If you sting me I wont mind. Cause you're my girl and that's alright. If you sting me I wont mind. I see a red light in June, and I hear crying. You turn a newborn baby blue. Now we're all the virus.
(#27)
Old
dextromancer Offline
Syrup-Swillin' Sea Rat

My Mood: Dead
Default 11-18-2007, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shibby_licious@Nov 17 2007, 11:04 AM
Why do kids think that it is "cool" to do this in school. Makes me frustrated.
on the contrary, it is cool to do it in school. forgive me if i frustrate.

Ah, there’s nothing like the hot winds of Hell blowing in your face
(#28)
Old
Subtle Desire Offline

Default 11-18-2007, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dextromancer+Nov 18 2007, 04:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dextromancer @ Nov 18 2007, 04:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shibby_licious@Nov 17 2007, 11:04 AM
on the contrary, it is cool to do it in school. forgive me if i frustrate. [/b][/quote]
Well more power to you I guess . People are going to do what they want whenever they want and ay not aprove but hell I wont agrue about it this time ha ha gets me nowhere

I wont stop following you. Now help me pray for you. The death of everything new. Then we'll fly further. Cause you're my girl and thats alright. If you sting me I wont mind. We'll stop to rest on the moon. We'll make a fire. I'll steal a carcass for you. Then feed off the virus. Cause you're my girl and that's alright. If you sting me I wont mind. Cause you're my girl and that's alright. If you sting me I wont mind. I see a red light in June, and I hear crying. You turn a newborn baby blue. Now we're all the virus.
(#29)
Old
lyrrad85

Default 11-18-2007, 06:05 AM

i wish i could goto school again, so i can trip at school... i always did opiates and benzos at school but never dex... maybe i'll goto college after i get an apt. so i can dex at school? it sounds fun...
(#30)
Old
dextromancer Offline
Syrup-Swillin' Sea Rat

My Mood: Dead
Default 11-18-2007, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shibby_licious+Nov 18 2007, 05:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shibby_licious @ Nov 18 2007, 05:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -dextromancer@Nov 18 2007, 04:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--shibby_licious
Quote:
@Nov 17 2007, 11:04 AM

on the contrary, it is cool to do it in school. forgive me if i frustrate.
Well more power to you I guess . People are going to do what they want whenever they want and ay not aprove but hell I wont agrue about it this time ha ha gets me nowhere [/b][/quote]
haha i don't want to argue. it's not smart to do dex in school, but it is pretty cool. i'm long out of school and am just recalling memories :P somewhere along the way one must put down the bottle of syrup and pick up a book though.

Ah, there’s nothing like the hot winds of Hell blowing in your face