The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
justanotherday Offline

Default 05-11-2009, 05:57 PM

"Everybody thinks it's crystal (methamphetamine), crack (cocaine) or marijuana that these kids are doing, but this is stuff that's coming out of their parents' medicine cabinets," said Free, Bobby's mother.

ROFL

What Up Wit Dat? Teen Coalition for a Drug Free Warren County

Worst name ever? id feel like such a toolbag if i had to say that i was part of the "what up wit dat" teen coalition. and how about instead of not doing drugs completly we just learn that oxy, methadone and xanax are a bad combo?

Higher and higher, through the cosmos we had tripped
Seeing stars turned inside out, we thought our minds had flipped
Colors swirling, sounds are drifting, thinking we were dead
The wizard turned and spoke to us and, this is what he said
(#12)
Old
Wǣrloga Offline
deceiver

My Mood: Pensive
Default 05-11-2009, 11:15 PM

Obviously a minority of drug users are causing problems for others (car crash) and themselves (overdosing). The fact that these kids are in the minority should be an indication of the danger level of drug abuse. I believe misinformation programs like this are more harmful than letting people be. Instead of running around with a cape and sword in your fairytale world espousing the virtues of sobriety, maybe we should focus more on educating kids on factual information regarding drug use.

Oh wait, wtf was I thinking.

Ósnjallr maðr, hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask, en elli gefr, honum engi frið, þótt honum geirar gefi