The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
KHOKHO Offline

Default 11-09-2005, 01:36 AM

Quote:
holy shit id pay much money to see a tape of that
word

and they put alarm thingies in tussin?

EDIT: o yea. Snark werent there cameras in the store? WOuldent it be bad if they had u rekin all that havok on tape?
(#12)
Old
Arm Offline
Robotard

Default 11-09-2005, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SnarkBot@Nov 2 2005, 08:12 AM
hahahahahah cool... reminds me of the time i got caught trying to steal all the dxm products from a grocery store at once.. i got to the door with all the tussin, ccc's, and succrets they had, then under cover security grabbed me and held mace to my face and said if i tryed anything funny that theyd let me have it.. then took me to the back room and got all this fake information from me.. then they forcefully searched me and got the tussin and ccc's but didnt find the succrets.. mother fuckers were touchin me and tryin to man handle me all illegally and shit.. so then they call my fake number i gave em and its the machine.. so then they start callin the police.. as soon as they get to the word officer i start goin hardcore up in there.. rush through the 2 security people in the little ass back room and throw the door open and is out into the ack of the store, thats when some one dives on my back and trys to take me down.. but im all dexed and hella pissed off so i give em and elbow to the head then back hand em and they fall off.. then i make like 20 more feet and this big stocker dude dives on me and takes me to the ground.. ill elbow him several times back wards and hes stunned but still laying on me and people are closen in fast.. so i use all my strength and adrenaline to stand up as hard as i can and he gos flyin off me. then i grab this huge stack of crates and boxes and shit and pull it over behind me and the people get tripped up long enough for me to make it outa the back.. then i haul ass across the store and down an ilse twords the front and jump over a register thingy cuz they were tryin to block the way out.. then im out the front door and is free..
but my ride had left cuz he thought i was done fore.. so i had to run through this ghetto hood at night time, avoiding people that would kick my ass for the fun of it and all these cops driven around lookin for me.. cuz i told em i lived there.. then i eventually i make it through and into the forest.. and have to wonder through it in the pitch black with a lighter that soon dies.. eventually i make it home and extract the succrets and everything is ok
That would make for an awesome trip.

But you cant consider the suspects stoned as they dropped their tussin abd hauled ass out of there.

Two intimately disassociated dexheads, cannot speak and do not need to.
(#13)
Old
Supernaut Offline

Default 11-09-2005, 06:10 PM

snarks full of shit

<span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Jesus Christ, you people suck at drugs - EvS</span>
(#14)
Old
deadheadbeast Offline

Default 11-18-2005, 03:02 PM

Dude, I so live less than an hour away from that place.

This is not really a meaningful post in an way, I just wanted to let the world know.

(#15)
Old
Blue Bear Offline

My Mood: Fine
Default 11-18-2005, 04:56 PM

snarks story was awesome

but if you added more elements (not to say your story was fake buuut) like ninjas (cause lets face it.. every good story has ninjas) hired by this evil store jumped out at you in the woods trailing you and when your lighter died they jumped at you but you grabbed a big stick and beat them to death and they're ninjas so when they died they turned into dust and the dust blew away and then you saw a hurt deer and stopped to help it because that's what we do we help poor animals that can't help themselves see cause the deer was caught in a bear trap set by the ninjas to get you incase they failed but nature prevented it from happening

:thumbsup:
(#16)
Old
KHOKHO Offline

Default 12-10-2005, 12:01 AM

which DXM products do they put alarm thingies in cuz my friend steals dxm a lot and i dont want him to get fuxxored
(#17)
Old
catgravy Offline

Default 01-17-2006, 12:29 AM

Woot
Tripping now
Not that hard only 800mg
I live a hour away from the sault area
what a fucking hoot
i buy my robo
woot though
if i wasnt on felony probation i would be theiving it like no tommorrow
(#18)
Old
Bevo Offline

Default 01-18-2006, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KHOKHO@Dec 10 2005, 12:01 AM
which DXM products do they put alarm thingies in cuz my friend steals dxm a lot and i dont want him to get fuxxored
So far, in my area, the only alarm devices I've found in any DXM products are the ones that contain Pseudoephedrine, Dexalone , and Zicam Max ..... But I'm sure different stores in different areas put them in different products. Just tell your friend to be careful...

I hope this helps ya

YOU CANT HANDLE TEH DOGZEX
(#19)
Old
colonelcorn Offline
ZEPPELIN!

My Mood: Sleepy
Default 01-18-2006, 09:38 PM

Alarms are pointless cause by the time it goes off you can run. The only time i saw security stickers was on thinstrips at cvs, I walked out the door with them in my hand though and no alarm went off. I didnt notice the security sticker till I got out to the car and looked at the box and it had some stupid security sticker on the outside, didn;t work obviously.
(#20)
Old
darklife Offline
ஷ Ave Satani! ல

My Mood: Gay
Default 01-19-2006, 08:29 AM

I nick robo quite a lot lately. I hope they don't start putting alarm devices on the stuff around here. It's a little town and I'm probably the only one who steals this stuff around here except a friend of mine which no longer does. If the robo boxes are sealed shut then they can't put the alarm things on the inside right? They'd have to open them and glue them back shut which I think violates some kind of law on the stores part. So the alarm things have to be on the outside of the boxes so it wouldn't be hard to spot them right? If I were to look the box over first to make sure they didn't put some security thing on it then I should be safe I'm guessing. To be extra safe I could just buy one first, check the box over and if it doesn't have a security thing then nick the next one.
Oh and stealing is bad, don't do it kids :P