The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Unnamed Offline
Bee Friendliesh Forever.

My Mood: Fine
Default 09-18-2005, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CRIMSONGHOST@Sep 18 2005, 11:36 AM
ANyone noticed how they never mentioned CPM. They mentioned high doses of DXM but didnt talk of the cpm at all.
yep ccc's are only more dangerous because they have 15mg more dxm per pill! Apparently kids dose by pill count alone and can't figure out how to take double the amount of gels then ccc's.
(#12)
Old
Shadow Offline

Default 09-18-2005, 02:00 PM

Quote:

"There's about 58 boxes in here," he said.

Patrick DeCamp found Coricidin, all containing the ingredient dextromethorphan, which causes hallucinations when taken in large doses. At $6 a box, it's a cheap high for teens and it's available over the counter. DeCamp said retailers should be more cautious about selling it to teens.
$348 dollars later, and a nutsack dragging behind her tripping her every step of the way, the young girl has been reported to be saying "Whoa mannn".

cheep my ass

(#13)
Old
Coachg Offline

Default 09-18-2005, 03:29 PM

Just another stupid KID being allowed to make a bad name for us quasi-responsible drug users. Fuck her dad. Instead of going on a mission to make sure this doesn't happen to other kids, he ought to spend his energy building an actual relationship with his daughter. I simply refuse to believe that you can have a real relationship with someone and not realize SOMETHING was up when they are using that much DXM, much less CCC. This guy is an irresponsible father and is now going to add momentum to the WAR ON DRUGS which is as misguided an enterprise as is thinking sexual abstinence will be an effective method of birth control. Worse, it ends up negatively impacting my (and your) freedoms. Was there an email address for this guy? I didn't notice. Think I'll go look and see. I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.
(#14)
Old
newguy009 Offline

Default 09-18-2005, 03:40 PM

Fuck this girls from my town, and their trying to get local targets to start carding minors. O well a few threatening calls and a couple good scare tactics should get him to stop his "mission". If nothing else works Ill take his side and just get the stores to put corciden behind the counter. Half the damn city knows about dxm because of my school and friends, and the half that actually know what dxm is know never to touch ccc. Anybody got any good advice for this kinda thing?
(#15)
Old
Arm Online
Robotard

Default 09-18-2005, 04:22 PM

So I was browsing around DXM journals the other day and found some groundbreaking information at the bad things Coricidin can do to people.

CCC's are the #1 leading cause of aids, consuming as few as 8 of the pills is enough to give a person the aids virus

there are also studies being done that seem to confirm that long term use of coro alters ones genes and will inevitably pass the homosexualality gene to there offspring

worthy of DARE :thumbsup:
(#16)
Old
Coachg Offline

Default 09-18-2005, 08:46 PM

Geez, wish I'd known. That explains so much.
(#17)
Old
Cameron Offline

Default 09-18-2005, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Arm@Sep 18 2005, 03:22 PM
So I was browsing around DXM journals the other day and found some groundbreaking information at the bad things Coricidin can do to people.

CCC's are the #1 leading cause of aids, consuming as few as 8 of the pills is enough to give a person the aids virus

there are also studies being done that seem to confirm that long term use of coro alters ones genes and will inevitably pass the homosexualality gene to there offspring

worthy of DARE :thumbsup:
ahahaaha, yes Dare is the biggest waste of time.....

Just smile and nod.
(#18)
Old
Poindextro

Default 09-19-2005, 05:29 PM

Quote:
ahahaaha, yes Dare is the biggest waste of time.....
Now I wouldn't say that. If it hadn't been for DARE I'd probably never have known about half the ways I do to get high. After DARE I had a whole shopping list of things I wanted to try!
(#19)
Old
Arm Online
Robotard

Default 09-19-2005, 08:54 PM

Man I wish I had DARE. All the classes I had where cops came in and taught were always somewhat reasonable. Or maybe I did get DARE but due to my behavior in elementary school (Arm was a bad boy, and still is riate_smile: ), I was stuck in special education classes while the norms got to listen to the cops bullshit.
(#20)
Old
JayMark Offline
Highly Addictive Beeing

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default 09-24-2005, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Arm@Sep 18 2005, 09:40 AM
And I don't get carding people under 18 for DXM.
Prehaps because 90%+ of the people who overdose on CCC are minors...

Yes I also think it's stupid to restrict DXM sales in normal conditions but seeing how DXM have done ravages in the USA, I'm starting to understand them and even agree.

I mean, fuck, if people don't want to understand and at least follow some basic rules, well I'm sorry but they are running after it.

"One is everything, everything is one. Don't look for God, it's you, all around you, everything there is and even more. Our reality is purely the fruit of our collective counsciousness." --- JayMark

"Once, I wanted to jump out of a moving vehicle because I felt as if previously occupied space/time fabric was tearing from me... that with which I was part of, was being left behind=/ (gas station, road, street lights, etc.)" --- creampie_69 on Salvia