The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
neko Offline

Default 07-29-2004, 10:34 AM

weed's not addictive. if it was addictive, once i've picked bits off the carpet and smoked that and there's really nothing left i'd be fiending hardcore, but that's not the case, i move on and do something else and don't think of it. i like weed a lot, and when i run out i'll make it a priority to get some more, but when i really can't get any it's not like i suffer at all, it's just not that big a deal. i guess to a non-drug user the concept of someone looking for bits of weed on the carpet sounds not so good, but i'm sure pretty much every pothead does this. also i pack my bowls on my ironing board and im pretty sloppy about it, i drop tons of weed on the floor and after a night of smoking you can scrape up enough weed for 3-4 bowls just from my ironing board.

gathering up bits of weed is fun. in fact, i think i'll do so tonight even though i have plenty of weed left.

I'm just a little girl in the dark! The things you say tear me apart! You know you'll get your way with my heart!

- Stacey Q
(#22)
Old
Ubiquitous Offline
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Default 08-02-2004, 04:28 AM

But he was MEEEENTALLY addicted to it

Ok, think about steroids for a second. They make you look strong and masculine, but why wont anyone take them? They make your pee-pee go tiny. So just tell kids that marajuana and other drugs will make their dick shrink, and they wont fuck around with it. Thats my theory on it.

Oh, and sometimes I was so desprate that I would drink bong water that was left over from the past days

---Lost in action---
(#23)
Old
neko Offline

Default 08-02-2004, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngryMobOfLlamas@Aug 2 2004, 08:28 AM

Ok, think about steroids for a second. They make you look strong and masculine, but why wont anyone take them? They make your pee-pee go tiny. So just tell kids that marajuana and other drugs will make their dick shrink, and they wont fuck around with it. Thats my theory on it.

Oh, and sometimes I was so desprate that I would drink bong water that was left over from the past days
i've actually wondered about bong water... in fact ithink im gonna go start a thread about it.

I'm just a little girl in the dark! The things you say tear me apart! You know you'll get your way with my heart!

- Stacey Q
(#24)
Old
ranticalion Offline

Default 08-02-2004, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngryMobOfLlamas@Aug 2 2004, 01:28 AM
I remember in DARE they did tell us that pot shrunk your dick. Apparently it didn't work...
(#25)
Old
neko Offline

Default 08-02-2004, 10:11 AM

in canada, some of the cigarette packets are all like "SMOKING WILL MAKE YOU IMPOTENT" and they show a limp, drooping cigarette.

it seems everything that's supposed to be bad makes your dick shrink. next they'll probably say that having premarital sex makes your dick small. actually i think i HAVE heard that somewhere...

- Stacey Q
(#26)
Old
Makaveli Offline

Default 08-02-2004, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngryMobOfLlamas@Aug 2 2004, 02:28 AM

bong water? thats fucking disgusting...lol how did u manage to get that down...i mean ive carpet hunted before but bong water, idk, thats pretty sickening, maybe its just me?
(#27)
Old
Ubiquitous Offline
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Default 08-02-2004, 02:52 PM

Yeah, I used to always drink bong water untill somehow I got convinced that it will give you cancer... then I only occasinally drank it when I got desprate. And DARE is all crap, it made me want to drugs.

---Lost in action---
(#28)
Old
paladinluvcotton Offline

Default 08-02-2004, 03:06 PM

whata gay faggot
(#29)
Old
neko Offline

Default 08-03-2004, 05:30 AM

jgh

- Stacey Q
(#30)
Old
noid Offline

Default 08-03-2004, 12:27 PM

Quote:
"He's not your average druggie."
It's sad that somebody old enough to have a teenaged child is this naive.
Quote:
"From the first time on I was an addict."
Great. Now you can be a 'drug addict' even if you only try something once.
This would be real funny if only the fuckers werent serious.

Quote:
And DARE is all crap, it made me want to drugs.
FUnny, I don't remember my DARE 'training' at all. And its not because I was high! I think I must have been traumatized by it and blocked the memory out...

Quote:
in canada, some of the cigarette packets are all like "SMOKING WILL MAKE YOU IMPOTENT" and they show a limp, drooping cigarette.
Havent they heard of Viagro up there?
Its sad when these people stoop that low, ya know? Next DARE will be saying drugz give you cooties and make you fart alot...