The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Nivra ha-Rishon Offline
Blue Lotus

Default 08-29-2008, 01:13 AM

Go Oregon!

mOregan.

More again.

Morgan.

Quote:
Do people actually call their drugs that? Sometimes I think they're just making these street names up.
I know, right?

Quote:
Street names for marijuana number in the hundreds. Some include: pot, weed, grass, herb, pot*, hay, herb, cannabis, dobie, ganja green, indica, loco weed, seeds, spliff, thaistick, whackyatabacky, chronic, doob, homegrown, leaf, mary jane, reefer, fir, sinsemilla, stems, twigs, amp, buddha, cryptonite, dope, gold, bush, maui-wowie, smoke, mo, bhang, boo mama.
From an anti-drug pamphlet, its LOLishous. Called Marijuana: the Go-Nowhere High and includes blatant statements such as:

Quote:
Today's marijuana is much more potent than that used in the early 1970's - meaning its also more dangerous.
and this lovely gem:

Quote:
And don't worry that you'll be the only one saying no. More than 180 percent of 12- to 17-year-olds have never even tried marijuana. Be a part of the majority.
They have one on almost every commonly used illegal drug (including Steroids), but they also have one on alcohol. I wish they had one on DXM, so I could rofl.

They really are laugh-out-loud-funny.

* yes, they listed it twice!