The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
Howard Beale Offline

Default 05-28-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ray Fantazmo@May 26 2008, 06:28 PM
You'd better watch the whole thing.
I live nearby the hotbed of New Age thought that is Fairfield, IA. While on a drug binge three years ago, I unwittingly took my best friend to a "visitor's weekend" at the local Hindu Transcendental Meditation Mind Control Cult/University (aka M.U.M) and, unfortunately, he became seduced by their teachings and hasn't been quite the same ever since. I merely held a custodian's job there at the time, and was able to call the bullshit thanks to the blue-collar point of view.

I watched the whole thing. All I can say is that my darkest, most paranoid suspicions have been confirmed

</span><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Well I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get MAD!</td></tr></table><span class=\'signature\'>
(#22)
Old
Xvall Offline
No-Life-King

My Mood: Amazed
Default 05-29-2008, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ray Fantazmo@May 26 2008, 03:28 AM
LATE BREAKING DEVELOPMENTS

OUR EARLIER SCHEDULED BROADCAST WAS INTERRUPTED DUE TO HAMBURGERS AND BEER. IT SEEMS THAT THIS WEEK FOUR RIVERDALE STUDENTS BECAME ILL AFTER TRYING THE ANCIENT SYSTEM OF MENTAL OBSERVATION/CONTROL KNOWN AS 'MEDITATION.' ONE STUDENT REPORTED FEELING AS THOUGH THEY JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHO THEY WERE ANYMORE; ANOTHER DEVELOPED MESSIANIC DELUSIONS. TWO STUDENTS CLAIMED TO BE EXPERIENCING ORGASMIC RUSHES OF ENERGY UP THEIR SPINES AND OUT THEIR HEADS, BUT ARE CURRENTLY BEING TREATED WITH ELECTROCONVULSIVE THERAPY AND ANTIPSYCHOTICS.

MEDITATION IS INCREASINGLY POPULAR WITH TODAY'S SENSATION-HUNGRY YOUTH, BUT EXPERTS SAY THAT THEY JUST AREN'T AWARE OF THE DANGERS IT CAN POSE. MEDITATION CAN LEAD TO DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, DEPERSONALIZATION, PSYCHOSIS, AMOTIVATION, AND CONFUSION. MEDITATION IS FREQUENTLY ASSOCIATED WITH DANGEROUS CULTS. YOUR CHILD MAY BE MEDITATING IF THEY SUDDENLY DISPLAY A PATHOLOGICAL DEGREE OF INTROSPECTION IN PLACE OF FORMER HEALTHY, PRODUCTIVE ACTIVITY. OTHER THINGS TO BE ALERT FOR ARE VARIOUS PARAPHERNALIA SUCH AS COPIES OF THE DHAMMAPADDA LEFT LAYING OUT IN THEIR ROOM, OR THE SMELL OF INCENSE.
Saved.

11:18 am, Greenwich Mean Time, December 21, 2012 AD.
" Ninety years ago I was a freak. Today I'm an amateur. "