View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Blossom Offline

My Mood: Happy
Default 09-16-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRizzen View Post
In MS I have seen [TV. Radio. Newspaper] more deaths related to alcohol than any other drug. Drunk people tend to do stupid stuff [murder, rape, robbery, etc]. I mean...if I took ecstasy, the last thing on my mind would be to rob someone.

Drugs are not for everyone. IDIOTS should not do drugs... I think they are the reason drugs are illegal [somewhat]. And DXM related hospitalizations and ODs, mainly happen to those who did not read the FAQ about the DXM.

Just my 2 cents...
I agree...alcohol is a far worse substance and those who tend to drink it on a regular basis end up doing some crappy stuff. all you wanna do on e is hug and dance

people are idiots about drugs, but thats not what got them illegal in the first place IMO.

and don't get me started on the toxicity of acetaminophen- far more people are hospitalized daily due to overdoses and long term toxicity.

Quote:
Video games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music.
exactly.