(#3)
Old
darklife Online
ஷ Ave Satani! ல

My Mood: Gay
Default 09-14-2010, 01:47 PM

Lol this article reads like a joke.

Quote:
In recreational use, the drug is usually "chugged" in syrup form, often at hundreds of times the recommended dosage. The practice is referred to by many nicknames: dex, tussin, triple C's, skittles and red devils, according to the Justice Department. On the street today, you're more likely to encounter it blended with other, more palatable substances and called sizzurp (when mixed with a Jolly Rancher and soda), purple drank (when mixed with just soda) or simply "syrup" or sippin syrup (when mixed with alcohol).
So how many people here mix their robitussin with Jolly Ranchers and soda?

It's like they purposely get their information wrong.
No wonder why so many half ignorant people are confused if they are reading articles like that and thinking it is correct information.

After a while they all start reading the same.. DxM is bad, kids are drinking NyQuil to get high, triple Cs this triple Cs that, here's a list of symptoms (which are almost never the symptoms we get), DxM causes liver damage and seizures, brain damage, blah blah blah.

Hell they may as well just say we are snorting cough syrup to get drunk and drink lots of grapefuit juice to keep our hearts from exploding from the crack like high it gives us. Toss in some tidbits about how DxM is exactly like PCP and turns us into police killers and rapist.
Make it illegal already, put it behind the counter and prescription based only, OH YEAH! Bring it on motherfuckers! I want your nanny state so that I can get out my shotgun and start killing cute little innocent kittens when I can't get my roboskittles fix!