View Single Post
(#10)
Old
psychedelicbob Offline

My Mood: Cynical
Location: Wouldn't you like to know, DEA agents? We'll say somewhere in the comfy midwest region.
Default Beware: Give 'em and inch and they'll take a mile. - 09-03-2010, 02:56 AM

To all the proponents of putting DXM behind the counter: Think hard of the consequences that solution inevitably will lead to. That would be just the first step towards scheduling DXM. While I agree that keeping drugs out of the hands of stupid kids is beneficial to everyone, you should in no way support any governmental action which limits, tracks, or otherwise inhibits an individual's right to medication (whether it be legitimate use or not).

And to those who say that it should be thought of in the public eye as something along the lines of alcohol: That is the absolute LAST thing we need! We don't need DXM synonymous with recreational use! Society won't tolerate the use of a psychedelic just because it's behind the counter. The last time I checked with my CVS pharmacist, he informed me they were fresh out of LSD.

Give 'em an inch, and they take a mile. Keep the government out of my medicine cabinet, out of my body, and out of my psyche!