View Single Post
(#3)
Old
jas_n_p Offline

My Mood: Dexed
Default 06-29-2010, 11:17 PM

I do coricedin all the time. I know this is definatly the worst form of dxm to partake in and I dont advocate it by any means. However, I to date have never had a seizure from it. I generally go through 2 boxes daily give or take. The one thing I have noticed (especially as of late) is that my tolerance for it and side effects that occur seem to be changeing from day to day. A year ago my average inital daily dose was approximately a box and a half (24=720mg DXM,96 CPM) at that time I could acctually tolerate both boxes at once. Roughly 6 months ago, I took my usual box and a half dose. An hour later I started feeling strange, I was walking around town with my girlfriend at the time. The next thing I knew I was begining to separate (OBE). She just asked me if I needed to see a doctor , I said yes. We walked to the squad house, whitch luckily was only a couple of blocks away. When they initally took my vitals, my blood pressure was 210/120 and my heart rate was 185. I havent had this happen since, allthough I do have sinus tachycardia and elevated blood pressure everytime I use. I think mabey its time I move on to a different product, the problem is...what exactly should I use... I cant hardly stomach drinking syrup anymore (I can handle delsym but its so damn expensive) the gels dont seem to affect me much even at high doses (60) I cant explain that one. Mucinex and its generic equivelents make me wayyy messed up, in the aspect that I lose all coordination, cant walk or anything. I fell over in the public library from the stuff one day and couldnt get up. They called 911 of course and I was taken to the hospital. The stomach was pumped (without my consent) and was forced to take activated charcrap whitch I hate with everything in me. They found the bottle of 90 Mucinex 50 of whitch was gone. They never really questioned me about it but when I left they didnt give the remainder back whitch I thought was a load of crap. The only other route I can think of is powder, and I cant seem to find it anymore. Being as I am definatly not ready to give up the habit, I guess I will have to continue to use the Triple C's, probably until the side effect's get scare me enuf, or I'm dead. BTW , sorry I got so far off topic, I know most of this wasnt relevent to the topic.

"Knowledge is power, but being blinded by science cause's more ignorance than enlightenment."