viscosity Offline
dexed and dangerous

My Mood: Dexed
Default 05-26-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Teens pop sex stimulants for performance
Wed, May 26, 2010
The Star/Asia News Network

MALAYSIA - Teenagers are resorting to popping sex stimulant pills to enhance their 'performance', reported Harian Metro.

One youth, who admitted to taking the drug Nospan, said besides helping him forget his family problems, the substance had enhanced his 'sexual prowess.'

'The drug can be bought at only 50 sen per pill. To get more 'power', I sometimes take as many as ten pills at one go,' revealed the 18-year-old known only as Agip.

He said the pill was popular among troubled teens who wanted to 'have fun' for a few hours. 'Normally, the pill is taken with a carbonated drink in order to increase the effect, which can be felt within 10 minutes.

'It's very difficult to describe the feeling of being high on drugs, but one's imagination becomes very vivid and real,' he told the tabloid.

Although Nospan, which contains the substance Dextromethorphan, is usually prescribed as cough medicine, huge doses of it can cause hallucination.

The teenager also revealed that the pill was so effective as a stimulant that many of his friends who took it eventually went 'all the way'.

The tabloid said the usage of psychotropic substances was increasingly widespread among youths.
I find it funny how they were using it to increase sexual performance.