(#27)
Old
darklife Offline
Weeeeeeee!

My Mood: Gay
Default 04-24-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarKhan View Post
Who should? The corporation behind YouTube? You're saying that one of the few major open-source DIY sites out there should start censoring content that doesn't reflect well on your nasty habit?
Eeeexactly. I don't know what all countries some of you are from but here in the US we have the constitutional first amendment which youtube is usually good at following thankfully.
The day we start censoring stuff just because it may give some moron the wrong impression is the day darwinism stops working as good as it currently does. If someone is stupid enough to OD on CCCs because of something they seen in a youtube video then I say it's for the better. Weed the idiots out if need be rather than protect them from seeing something that may influence their MTV watching fad following mcdonnalds lard asses.
It's not like they have banned DxM or may ever. If they did it would be a slippery slope to banning Tylenol, then vitamins and finally sweet tarts.
I have seen youtube videos of kids snorting mustard powder. Not like everyone is going to run out and do that.

edit: wow didn't notice this was back from 2008 haha. Why did this get bumped?

Last edited by darklife; 04-24-2010 at 08:34 PM.