(#9)
Old
Haddawaydex Offline

Default 12-15-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VagueReality View Post
  • Bullshit
  • Bullshit
  • They give much higher doses of ketamine in the ER than for a trip, you don't trip because you're not aware.
  • They don't feel shit, bro.
I would have hoped you would have defined what young age means, and to say that the only reason teens do it is to get fucked up is an incorrect generalization. I used to trip at 13 with profound insight.

=)
If I wasn't feeling so lazy right now I'd find sources.. *tries to move finger* Nah, not worth it.

I know for a fact that this is true. You may have found profound insight at the age of 13, but that doesn't apply to everybody. I was talking of the majority, and for the majority of kids (up to 16) what I said was completely true. I found profound insight from it at a somewhat young age (about 16), but knew many, many 15-17 year olds who did it all the time and NEVER experienced anything visual. This is because of the development of their brain, not a generalization. This is backed by scientific readings, and from a lot of experience tripping with younger kids. I have never met one that has fallen into what I like to dub a "dexhole".

Last edited by Haddawaydex; 12-15-2009 at 10:54 AM.