View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Howard Beale Offline

Default 05-03-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jaytown+Apr 30 2008, 11:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaytown @ Apr 30 2008, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think they should take some of the dxm videos off of youtube. Just some of them, it gives people the wrong impression. [/b]

I think that some of those videos should be taken off Youtube simply because they are shitty videos that are severely lacking any sort of entertaining, informative, or thought provoking content whatsoever. Waste of good bandwidth, waste of the valuable time people spend watching them, waste of the photons coming out of your monitor and hitting your eyes as you watch the drugged idiocy unfold.

It's a good thing I don't have a hand in running Youtube, or there would end up being very few videos left on that site :winking_hitler:

<!--QuoteBegin--Major Tom
@Apr 30 2008, 03:29 PM
Who should? The corporation behind YouTube? You're saying that one of the few major open-source DIY sites out there should start censoring content that doesn't reflect well on your nasty habit?[/quote]

QFT. Kids will get high, kids will post retarded videos of themselves high, kids will not be in violation of Youtube's ToS for posting retarded videos of themselves high, kids will keep posting the videos and there really isn't much that can (or should) be done about it because it would set a nasty precedent for censoring any content that happens to cast an activity in a negative light.

Quote:
kids these days.... they're so fucked up. who drinks robotussin anyhow?

WASNT ME

</span><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Well I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get MAD!</td></tr></table><span class=\'signature\'>