View Single Post
(#2)
Old
friendofthedevil Offline

Default 03-05-2004, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Larkin said one local 16-year-old was hospitalized with blood coming from his nose and ears after abusing DXM.
THAT DID NOT HAPPEN FROM ABUSING DXM; THAT PARTICILAR SIDE EFFECT STEMS FROM THE OTHER INGREDIENTS, NOT FROM DXM AT ALL!

Quote:
Some DXM abusers prefer cough syrup, such as Robitussin, to the pills, but the effects and dangers are the same.
No, the physical "dangers" of Robitussin Maximum Strength are quite minimal compared to the dangers of CCC.

Quote:
The Drug Enforcement Agency is currently collecting information on how prevalent DXM abuse is and whether tighter controls are needed.
Well, they can't make it illegal, so I don't know what this investigation is supposed to accomplish.

Aww, I guess I'm just preaching to the choir now, but it is pretty clear that none of the recent articles evince any knowledge whatsoever of the true nature of DXM, as opposed to the dangers of CCC and other really stupid methods of getting high.

"You must bring out what is within you, or it shall destroy you. . ."--Gospel of St. Thomas

Furthur!