View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Subtle Desire Offline

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 11-16-2007, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by drdĒv€@Nov 15 2007, 05:08 AM

"What we've experienced when we raid a house party where the kids are out with their friends is that it's not cool to carry around a bottle of cough syrup," Mauro said. "They're more likely to carry around a beer or a shot of whiskey."

I always think its totally fucking rad to carry around a bottle of cough syrup! These kids are losers lol... wtf! I would rather have a bottle of vicks 44 in my hand then a bottle of whiskey anyday!

or we could just live in a huge ass bottle of robitussin drinkin robitussin all the time and call it fucking good man ha ha ...check out this pic...lol

I wont stop following you. Now help me pray for you. The death of everything new. Then we'll fly further. Cause you're my girl and thats alright. If you sting me I wont mind. We'll stop to rest on the moon. We'll make a fire. I'll steal a carcass for you. Then feed off the virus. Cause you're my girl and that's alright. If you sting me I wont mind. Cause you're my girl and that's alright. If you sting me I wont mind. I see a red light in June, and I hear crying. You turn a newborn baby blue. Now we're all the virus.