View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Metal0321 Offline

Default 11-06-2007, 02:25 AM

Wow this thread truly seems to have been spawned out of the quite useless attempt at shedding some light in the IRC (which obviously ended very roughly) last night [and tonight].

It's threads like these that make me want to come back here and know that there is righteousness being seeked.

Perhaps I will keep my name on here after all.

The IRC is fucking pointless and I don't even know why I bothered with it. I'll still use it (stormbringer) to search for documents though.

<span style=\'color:green\'>it's not that I want to live forever, but to forever love.</span>
<span style=\'font-size:10pt;line-height:100%\'>The story of the 2009 war on piracy was best summarised by another pirate, who lived and died in the fourth century BC. He was captured and brought to Alexander the Great, who demanded to know "what he meant by keeping possession of the sea." The pirate smiled, and responded: "What you mean by seizing the whole earth; but because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, while you, who do it with a great fleet, are called emperor."</span>
<span style=\'color:RED\'>In context of the quote, "you can't change the system from within, for it'll ultimately change you," here's my friend's perception, "you cant change the system from within... but you can make a new system within it"</span>